Closed Quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2021
I was playing on my browser on mobile and it's really hard to move and control the characters ,my pc is not working now. I wanted to ask if you guys will release a version for android?? And can we nickname our pokemon because I get confused if I catch more of one species

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
rise is not really designed for mobile, i dont think an app version is likely soon. some players do manage with different mobile browsers though.

there's a nicknamer in the lab (5k per poké renamed)

Aug 1, 2021
rise is not really designed for mobile, i dont think an app version is likely soon. some players do manage with different mobile browsers though.

if app comes u cant just ban anybody cuz they wasted their gb to download then u just ban then it means they just lost a few gb :l

Aug 1, 2021

like just warn them and when u cant stand them or they swear get a direct ban

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
if app comes u cant just ban anybody cuz they wasted their gb to download then u just ban then it means they just lost a few gb :l
like just warn them and when u cant stand them or they swear get a direct ban
you need to stop flooding random threads with your view of the ban, else we'll have to act on your forum account too

Aug 1, 2021
you need to stop flooding random threads with your view of the ban, else we'll have to act on your forum account too
huh, what rlly im not flooding why do u guys keep saying that im not liking this game anymore im just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom