Solved Regarding Tiles Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2019
I believe, rather than having designated tiles with fixed pokemon level it would be nice if all the travelling tile may spawn any level pokemon within a range (say 5 to 30) . The tiles should have fixed pokemon types and the level may remain variable.
For making distant tiles more attractive, it may be done that each pokemon should have a number as it's rarity rating, similarly the tiles may have potential ratings (i.e. pokemon upto that rarity rating may appear there). The amount of appearance can also be implemented by applying an exponential function onto the rarity rating (so the lesser rating pokemon will be in abundance and higher rated pokemon may not appear even once for 100 of common rarity rated pokemons).
Hope my suggestions make some sense
Waiting for the feedback

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
database already has numerical rarity values assigned to each pokemon. when the server generates the map it also generates what poke appear where. there are also already varieties of tile (forest, floral forest, volcano etc) that contain certain types.

the only thing you suggest here that doesn't already happen is the varying level within a tile.

Sep 22, 2019
1st. any tile can summon all pokemon level between let's say 5 to 30

2nd. the chances of higher level appearing will be low than that of lower level

3rd. types will be fixed of each tile just like now but not all the pokemon of that type will appear at every tile

4th. each tile will have its rarity level that would define which rare pokemons can appear in those tiles (the pokemon with higher rarity than the tile wont appear there)

5th. more rare pokemon appear less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom