Closed Rewards for gaining weekly/monthly experience...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
My suggestion is rewarding top three person who earned most experience (not only one pokemon) in week/month. Rewards will be random for each stat.

Top player's reward:

1. 85-100 ultra balls (common)
2. Rare candy (5-10)(if possible)(too rare)
3. Pokemon box (3-5)(random)(if possible)(extreemly rare)
4. Fossil (in future)(very rare)
5. Master ball. (Rare)
6. Global buff 100% (in future)(uncommon)

2nd player's prize:

1. 50-85 ultra balls (common)
2. Rare candy (2-3) (extreemly rare)
3. 1x Pokemon box(extreemly rare)
4. Fossil (too rare)
5. Master ball (very rare)
6. Global buff 50% (uncommon)

Third player's prize:

1. Ultra balls 25-50 (common)
2. 1x Rare candy (extreemly rare)
3. No reward (extreemly rare)
4. Global buff 25% (uncommon)

Rarity tier list:

1. Extreemly rare (2/how many things are in extreemly rare rank in each stat%)
2. Too rare (5/how many things are in too rare%)
3. Very rare (10/how many things are in very rare%)
4. Rare (15/how many things are in very rare%)
5. Uncommon (28/how many things are in uncommon%)
6. Common (40/how many things are in common%)

Extra suggestions and reasons:

1. Make pokemon boxes and rare candies available in this because there is too low chance to get them and people who has low money will get chance to get legendaries without trading. Also people will focus on playing long time this game and it will be more enjoyable! (if its bad then only remove it)
2. Make master balls more expensive because people can easily catch any legendary using master balls. So I am suggesting you to make master balls too high like 500k-1kk and may be remove them from market.
3. There is some future suggestion like global buff and fossils.

Requests: Please focus on my main suggestion which is rewarding for weekly/monthly most experience (not only one pokemon of each player) and also if one of them is bad please think about other things specially my main suggestion.

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
The suggestion doesn't make sense, what would make a player a "top player" you literally just explained a bunch of rewards and nothing else...

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
bruh my post as the explanation.
I'm not going to add in rewards for people who just stand AFK and kill wild Pokemon.

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
Then I refer you back to my original post, because you said experience, but now you're saying the exp player gained during walking which doesn't exist, that's why I said you need to explain it better...

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
Oh i just wanted to say that it would be better if we can get rewards by killing pokemon exp without any injustice like killing pokemon during afk. May be any player havs their idea on how to do this. Im waiting for any players idea.

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
May be it will work if the move of every pokemon will change into defend after using a single move. In this way afk people will not die soon bc their pokemon is defending them, also in this way there will be no problems to add this reward system. And afk people deserves die when they become afk for a long time that causes him and his all pokemon death. May be this will work not sure waiting for other ideas.
And if people like this battle system then.....

Last edited:

warviking

Apr 25, 2020
England
your suggestion is so unbalanced it's a definite no
1.the top 3 people would never change as the rewards they get would keep them there.

2,Extra suggestions-

1, most box only Pokémon will be coming to the wild in future so this would be invalid
2, the average player doesn't have that much cash
3, NO!

my suggestion is that you play the game and stop trying to add to it, especially as your ban from the forum has only just ended

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
your suggestion is so unbalanced it's a definite no
1.the top 3 people would never change as the rewards they get would keep them there.

2,Extra suggestions-

1, most box only Pokémon will be coming to the wild in future so this would be invalid
2, the average player doesn't have that much cash
3, NO!

my suggestion is that you play the game and stop trying to add to it, especially as your ban from the forum has only just ended
Its not that what u r thinking. I mean the people who gets most exp in only a specific weak not whole time will get rewards. So jt can be changed buf the last thing u say is correct that i shouldnt do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom