Rise Pokedex and More

Justehn

Feb 15, 2023
Here's something I threw together over the past week - it's basically a fully functional Pokedex for Pokemon Rise. To use, you must File -> Make a copy. It can be used to keep track of your catches, check the locations, evolution requirements, and tons more. It's not meant to replace the main spreadsheet or anything, but I have some fun plans for the future including a new self-imposed game mode.

Google spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XgJsljYu9uYAbvGTsbsoe-yCC9tIJAvsma2oxjskgdY/edit?usp=sharing

To use, simply choose a pokemon from the dropdown box or start typing their name until the list narrows and select them. Give the spreadsheet a couple seconds to update and it will populate all the cells with data. It's all public and stuff so feel free to use it however you please!

dexupdatepush.png
mapsheet.png
quests.png

In creating this, I've also implemented a ton of structure for future features (the real reason I'm working on this), the previously mentioned "Taskman/Hunt" mode. In this mode you will have some self-imposed restrictions including no trading except for uncapturables (and only to dex). You won't be able to travel to a new tile until you've captured a certain amount of pokemon found in that tile. There will be a Generate Task button which can see all tiles you've unlocked, and will choose a random pokemon you have unregistered from those tiles and tell you to capture it. All of your stats will be recorded in the sheet and could be shared to a dedicated discord thread or something of that nature, it could be a new competitive way to play and could house some player-made events with rewards for those at top of leaderboards.

More details are being fleshed out, if you'd like to collaborate feel free to contact in-game or post suggestions/bugs below! Currently the sheet needs internet for full functionality, this is because it fetches all of its sprites from PokeAPI. If you don't care about sprites, the rest of the information is stored locally on different sheets and can be used totally offline.

EDITS:
map data from pokemap.site and fed to sheets for hunt mode.
Shifted cells around a bit, added regular and shiny overworlds.
Added a few more locations, will continue doing that over coming days. (can't fully complete until i complete my own in-game dex lol, then i can fully populate biomepopulation sheet)
Quest Tracker

To update your own Pokedex should you find it outdated: Make a copy of new dex. Open old dex and copy each of the following columns to paste into new version.
!dexdata COLUMN C
!questlist COLUMN E

The most recent version is: Pokemon Rise - Pokedex v.0945

Last edited:
Top Bottom