Rise Staff Fanart

JJtux

May 30, 2021
I know that this fandom exists--and now there's an outlet to share our unique drawings. It's our time to shine!

Rules:
1.) Only Mod and Admin art can be posted (obviously)
2.) No inappropriate, or otherwise offensive drawings can be posted
3.) If the mod or Admin depicted wants your art to be taken down, you must (unfortunately)
3.)Yeah, there are only 3 rules really.

Anyway, I drew Mike, Groot, and Brad--and I'm working on Uri :D

2021_05_31_0s5_Kleki.png 2021_05_31_0wc_Kleki.png

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2020
hey if you really the staff of pokemon rise i want to talk to you i got banded from chat,trades,and others. because i was talking rudely i did not mean to plz unband me i did not notice what i said was rude but im just letting you know i THINK, [is caps bad?], brad whos name is in red band me so...yeah plz unband me i know this has nothing to do with what pokemon trainer card your talking about but plz reply to my comment.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2021
Canada
hey if you really the staff of pokemon rise i want to talk to you i got banded from chat,trades,and others. because i was talking rudely i did not mean to plz unband me i did not notice what i said was rude but im just letting you know i THINK, [is caps bad?], brad whos name is in red band me so...yeah plz unband me i know this has nothing to do with what pokemon trainer card your talking about but plz reply to my comment.
*last few brain cells die*

Yuvetal2

Jan 11, 2021
*Meet a gud brain 🧠🧠 🏥🏥 doctor.
Or u will be sorry 😐😐*

Oct 8, 2020
I know that this fandom exists--and now there's an outlet to share our unique drawings. It's our time to shine!

Rules:
1.) Only Mod and Admin art can be posted (obviously)
2.) No inappropriate, or otherwise offensive drawings can be posted
3.) If the mod or Admin depicted wants your art to be taken down, you must (unfortunately)
3.)Yeah, there are only 3 rules really.

Anyway, I drew Mike, Groot, and Brad--and I'm working on Uri :D

View attachment 2900 View attachment 2903
wheres brad

Top Bottom