Selling stuff to prof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2020
Sometimes you might accidently click on a pokemon you don't want to sell some shinys look the same when you want to sell a rare pokemon I think there should be a confirmation thingy pop up and say are you sure you want to sell a shiny r are you sure you want to sell a rare incase you accidently sell it to prof

Jan 31, 2020
shinies.png
Shiny pokemons ( on my team) got different sprite for better identification which will further help in catching them in wild or avoid selling pokes to prof. Besides if you dont want to sell your shiny pokes to prof. aspen, i recommend you to sort them earlier in pokemon center for avoiding such mishaps.

DragonFire123

May 14, 2020
From Dimension Necrozma
Sometimes you might accidently click on a pokemon you don't want to sell some shinys look the same when you want to sell a rare pokemon I think there should be a confirmation thingy pop up and say are you sure you want to sell a shiny r are you sure you want to sell a rare incase you accidently sell it to prof
if trading between alts are allowed still make a alt of ur own and trade all ur shinies to the alt keep it there safe once
needed just take it out for flex or trade or for whatever reason that way u sell ur pokemon n not ur shinies

Jan 13, 2021
if trading between alts are allowed still make a alt of ur own and trade all ur shinies to the alt keep it there safe once
needed just take it out for flex or trade or for whatever reason that way u sell ur pokemon n not ur shinies
Hmmm... trading between alts is not allowed ig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom