SERIOUS GUILD BUG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonFire123

May 14, 2020
From Dimension Necrozma
I am the guildmaster of the guild LYCANROC Screenshot (52).png this is a problem cause the user named blabber is there in my guild as the guild master and s a junior and actually he says he is not in the guild he is rite when u look at his profile there's no guild info also blabber can see the guild chat what we LYCANROC members are talking but cant type in cause its not allowing him. Blabber was the officer of my guild and I am the only person who has the right to kick him out of he guild but the thing is I was gone for 1 day and the next day when I came on kyper [blabbers's brother] pmed me and said that I kicked him I checked the guild event it does say blabbler was removed but doesn't specify who actually did it also kyper reported to me that the money from the guild bank is draining checked guild events the only money transfer I did was 50k and that too for something important [ don't wanna say] but excluding that 50k . 200k was drained from our bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is pretty damn a thing to worry about seriously I was the guild master but never knew bout this cause I never even knew our guild had 200k well notable mention I took the 50k after the 200k was drained also I don't check my bank often I only capture gyms I mean that's what I mostly do I really want help rite now cause if there is any serious problem then it might effect my guild members too ig so pls gind a solution
thnx for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom