Server lag May 7

Jan 10, 2022
Firstly, it took 5mins for the black loading screen to fully load the rise world
Afterwards, I wanted to walk around as I was ev training, then I started teleporting back to a specific area nonstop, I tried taking out my Pokémon to see my actual position, and my Pokémon appeared on the area of which I kept teleporting towards. Shortly after Groot fixed the issue. But then I went to another area, after which it black screened, so as per normal I reloaded, but this time the black screen stayed again lIke before, suddenly a player reported catching a Pokémon, but the Pokémon would not get added into his team despite him having an empty slot in global chat, funniest part is that the global chat was functioning while I was on black screen and had to wait another 5mins to load. After which the same bug where I kept getting teleported backwards happened again and I was back in the same area of when I first was glitched, even though I was supposed to be in another area and I also wasn’t near the exit hope the server recovers soon

Jan 10, 2022
Oh yeah before the teleportation glitch, my mons were being extremely slow in following me so I reloaded and all of the above happened after

Top Bottom