Closed Small change in spawn system

Status
Not open for further replies.

varnitgr8

Feb 8, 2020
kanto
Spawn system is great but adding a new command /directions will help players to find it quickly.

About the command : It will take ( the player ) as origin and will give directions of spawn . For example : north of your current location ,... .

Why should we add this command : It is totally fair . Current spawn system is based on luck . This command will help players to go to the spawn location and they will have to figure out spawn coords by using this command . Their are many players who go out for spawn and most of them try to check all the tiles possible , and someone who is lucky encounters spawn .

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
would make it far too easy again imo, letting you do /spawns every tile until it only says one direction (north instead of north-east) and then walking a straight line from where you are to the map edge. barely any more work involved than with the old system.

varnitgr8

Feb 8, 2020
kanto
would make it far too easy again imo, letting you do /spawns every tile until it only says one direction (north instead of north-east) and then walking a straight line from where you are to the map edge. barely any more work involved than with the old system.
It is not easy. Current spawn system is unpredictable totally based on luck . My bad i didn't want to say only 1 direction ( north east ) , ( south east ) ye this is what i wanted to suggest.
Also ,
1. In-game map not easy turns , dead ends and all..
2. The spawn message from server will give no direction . We will have to use command to get the direction .
3. Even if you guys think that this will make spawn system easy , we can decide cooldown or limit for this command .

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
2. The spawn message from server will give no direction . We will have to use command to get the direction .
3. Even if you guys think that this will make spawn system easy , we can decide cooldown or limit for this command .
regarding point 3, adding cooldown might not work.. ppl can team up or use alts to zero in on the location quickly ig

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
I want it based on luck, otherwise players who have all the towns can just warp between them to pinpoint the spawn, so no it’s staying the way it is.

varnitgr8

Feb 8, 2020
kanto
Luck , only lucky people Getting spawns ( legends, mythical ....) or the ones who pay to the game . Rise has many players now , many who actually deserve to get rare pokemons but they are unlucky . Imagine 25 players chasing for a spawn and the one who accidentally or maybe he is lucky wraps to the nearest town and catches the spawn . Happened with me more than 2 times.
Or their should be another way of getting legendary not based on luck , not very easy .
Adding some more legendary to the map can work . Maybe it will decrease the rarity but atleast it will give everyone equal chances to get legendary.

varnitgr8

Feb 8, 2020
kanto
I want it based on luck, otherwise players who have all the towns can just warp between them to pinpoint the spawn, so no it’s staying the way it is.
Also if you want it to be based on luck . Then current spawn system is best. But do think what players want . Tbh i want a legendary and idk when it was last spawned . Imagine someone waiting for an year for an admin to spawn a legend ( you want badly ) and luckily someone else catches it . Only other way to get is from trades or boxes ( not guaranteed ) .

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
Also if you want it to be based on luck . Then current spawn system is best. But do think what players want . Tbh i want a legendary and idk when it was last spawned . Imagine someone waiting for an year for an admin to spawn a legend ( you want badly ) and luckily someone else catches it . Only other way to get is from trades or boxes ( not guaranteed ) .
It isn't changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom