Closed Some good suggestions from me for next year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
These are my suggestions:-
About battling:
- When there is a tree between my pokemon and wild pokemon, my pokemon want to battle with them but they can't. In that case, they are standing still and don't come with me. So I become fainted :(
- The gyms give us so much money like 100k.
- You should add some NPC who can battle with us like bug catcher, swimmer, etc. They will give us money but not too much like 100k. :)
About legendary pokemon:
Legendary Trios:
-
Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltress can be found on three islands( But it's too rare). Can you make these three islands?
- Raikou, Entei, and Suicune can be found in a cave named mossy cave(it's too rare). Can you make this mossy cave?
- Legendary titans( Registeel, Regirock, Regice, Regieleki, and Regidrago) can be found in a temple(it's too rare). Can you make this kind of temple?
- Forces of nature can be found in a paddy field( they are also rare :) ). Can you make this kind of paddy field?
Legendary Duos:
-
Lugia can be found in a sea among the three islands of legendary birds. Also, we need legendary birds in our pokemon party.
- Ho-oh can be found in Burn Tower. We need legendary beasts in our pokemon party!
All legendary pokemon will be level 85. But its's not allowed to catch my legendary pokemon or kill it.
About the market:
-
Make a market where people can sell their pokemon if they don't need them. They can also help new members by selling their pokemon on market. In this way, they can also get money.:)
About graphics:
- Make the graphics like black 2 and white 2 ( I'm not advertising this and it's an official game and I think people like this kind of graphics). Because I think this graphics is 3D. If you want to know about pokemon black 2 and white 2's graphics, then see!

If u dislike some of my suggestions then please tell me the reasons and if you like some of my suggestions then please tell me.
{if u don't like it, please don't ban me.} But if u don't want to make this 3D, it's OK. :)
Note: My suggestion is for next year 31st December, not 1st January.

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2020
- Make the graphics like black 2 and white 2 ( I'm not advertising this and it's an official game and I think people like this kind of graphics). Because I think this graphics is 3D. If you want to know about pokemon black 2 and white 2's graphics, then see!
u are aware that black 2 and white 2 are 3D games and pokemon rise is 2D game?

Nov 13, 2020
you forgot about the tao trio(zekrom, reshiram, kyurem) make the dragonspiral tower where you can catch tons of dragons like white eg. dratini and the giant chasm for kyurem where you can find pokemon specific to that area like ditto in white

Nov 13, 2020
suggestion about the graphics instead of completely changing the style to black 2's style we should do something like the original black and white so rise keeps its 2d aesthetic but allows you to travel in 3d spaces then it would change camera angle like it did in dragon spiral tower

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
But can u add legendaries? Because i am not rich member and I want legendaries. And can u accept my suggestions about battle, market, and legendary pokemons?

warviking

Apr 25, 2020
England
1.map designers are already aware of this flaw and there is only so much that can be done about it.

2. the economy balance is still being designed

3.the dev has been playing around with NPCs for the past year and is looking to implement more and npcs into the game

4.legendary Pokémon on meant to be rare, we toyed with the idea of making them wild which is why the three regi Pokémon are wild but after some debate we have decided legendary Pokémon should be left to server spawns, event spawns and box pokemon

5.updating the graphics would need the game to be redesigned and would put too much pressure on the package size for it to be a web browser game

6.if you want to continuously pestering me about going through your suggestion again next time I will ban you,
The Rise team are very busy and it's best to be patient after posting

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
And if u dislike one of them then plz don't reject all if my suggestions. And tell me which suggestions u dislike and which suggestions u like.

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
1.map designers are already aware of this flaw and there is only so much that can be done about it.

2. the economy balance is still being designed

3.the dev has been playing around with NPCs for the past year and is looking to implement more and npcs into the game

4.legendary Pokémon on meant to be rare, we toyed with the idea of making them wild which is why the three regi Pokémon are wild but after some debate we have decided legendary Pokémon should be left to server spawns, event spawns and box pokemon

5.updating the graphics would need the game to be redesigned and would put too much pressure on the package size for it to be a web browser game

6.if you want to continuously pestering me about going through your suggestion again next time I will ban you,
The Rise team are very busy and it's best to be patient after posting
Plz don't van me

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
suggestion about the graphics instead of completely changing the style to black 2's style we should do something like the original black and white so rise keeps its 2d aesthetic but allows you to travel in 3d spaces then it would change camera angle like it did in dragon spiral tower
I didnt forget tao trio, eon duo, i will post about it later. Because before this i have to talk with brad about events.

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
None of these suggestions are going to be added, like War said legendary Pokemon are for server spawns or events. As for for the graphics, no, it's a bad suggestion, we're not recoding the client to be 3d.

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
Brad, didn't u notice my suggestions about battling? Sometimes my pokemons want to battle woth wilds but they can't. And they stand still. Even they don't follow me. And gyms give us too much money. Did u read my suggestions about battling?

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
Because you need to control them, if you read the instructions you'd know how to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom