Some of My reasonable suggestions, please read everything (I'm sure you won't accept at least some of these suggestions but if you could, please) :D

Aug 24, 2021
Item's that would be helpful in-game (I suggest slowly adding new items so that you don't get busy with this)

Repel - Using it on your self will make wild pokemon go away (duration: 2 mins)
Super Repel - (duration 5 mins)
Max Repel - (duration 10 mins)

Power strengthening items like:

Black Belt (Fighting)
Black Glasses (Dark)
Charcoal (Fire)
Dragon Fang (dragon) I think there is in the game already
Hardstone (rock)
Magnet (electric)
You Get The Idea Already

Macho Brace - It would be such a great help, ev training in this game is hard. Imagine this, a purchase only item (like iv rerolls) that EVERYONE wants. You'll earn crazy.

Nature Reroll - Make nature's work and like the new Macho Brace a Purchase only Item

More mega stones, it will be the new attraction of the game.

There a lot of item's out there, you don't need to get them all i'm just saying it would make for some great competition and interest. (develop 1 item at a time?)

Add Mini-games
like the following:

Diglet run - You will be put in a room where there is a path to the rewarder and if you step on a diglet (which is invisible) youre out of the game. But if you make it to the rewarder then you get a random item or some money

Magikarp luck - You will be put in a room where there are 3 magikarp around you. Choose the right one and you move to the next magikarp room but choose the wrong one and you're out of the game. 4-5 rooms in total and the prize is 10-20k?

Breeding (Add a daycare structure to every town)

Someone probably already suggested this but here are my thoughts

-Add's a new attraction
-And I can't think of anything else
It would be a great add!

Make Nature's Work, Add a new "Nature Reroll" Purchase only too.
There is one flaw to it though, people will get very mad. So, this one's just a small suggestion.

Gym Rebattling like in other pokemon game's (Gym leaders can't be re-battled for a day)

-Anti-Boring
-A new form of earning

And please oh please add a trading Market, it can be a new building or just a button on the right bar. (I prefer a new building)
It's hard to advertise on trade chat because not everyone is online.

Building interior

-Pc of course
-manager npc's (Help in the front desk along with the one who puts your pokemon for sale and the one who shows you what pokemon are for sale)

A big place with 30 pc's

Copy the pic below :D

BTW while checking the pokemon for sale, they are shown and you can click them to see more info (including happiness)

Selling - Plain selling, Tag your poke with a prize

Trading - They make an offer to you, pokes and money maybe and the next time you check in with the second NPC You'll see the offer made by that specific user and you can accept it OR just turn it down. Turning it down will make it like the offer never existed and it's back on trading. Multi-offers will be shown too.

Auctioning - Set a specific time limit (up to 1 day) and then set a minimum. If no one offered it goes back to you, if someone did (Highest payer), it goes to them. The rest who offered, they're money will return to them because they didn't pay highest

I Know I have more suggestions in my mind but I currently can't remember them. So that's it! (for now ofc)
:D

(vanish)

Attachments

Mar 15, 2021
my 2 cents:

as much no as possible to repels, they would render how this game actually plays pointless.
black belt etc, meh.
macho brace no, EV training is not even remotely difficult.
nature rerolls, once natures work then maybe nature mints could be added (there's no need to create a new custom item when official items exist).
more mega stones yes, but it's not like this is a new request that nobody has ever made before.
minigames lame.
breeding is supposed to be coming, but they've been saying that at least since I started this game. it is probably not ever coming.
gym re-battling sounds pointless because they have few pokemon and give very little in the way of rewards. it would be a 30 second timewaste at best. we need more gyms, not the ability to re-battle the paltry 6 we have.
a trading market could be kind of helpful, but you don't have to just use the trade channel to sell stuff. there's a selling section of the forum and probably something similar on discord.

3/10

Aug 24, 2021
my 2 cents:

as much no as possible to repels, they would render how this game actually plays pointless.
black belt etc, meh.
macho brace no, EV training is not even remotely difficult.
nature rerolls, once natures work then maybe nature mints could be added (there's no need to create a new custom item when official items exist).
more mega stones yes, but it's not like this is a new request that nobody has ever made before.
minigames lame.
breeding is supposed to be coming, but they've been saying that at least since I started this game. it is probably not ever coming.
gym re-battling sounds pointless because they have few pokemon and give very little in the way of rewards. it would be a 30 second timewaste at best. we need more gyms, not the ability to re-battle the paltry 6 we have.
a trading market could be kind of helpful, but you don't have to just use the trade channel to sell stuff. there's a selling section of the forum and probably something similar on discord.

3/10
Ouch?

Top Bottom