Closed Spawn system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohai

Oct 27, 2020
I know Brad often said that the spawn system ain't gonna change but still suggesting this for the last time from me.
Now that spawn systems have changed and it lets us know a spawn that has happened in a certain direction,
Most of the players are unhappy with this except for the lucky trainer who caught the spawn which is normal but the thing is players don't have the slightest clue about where the certain Pokémon spawns at, wandering like mindless chicken, not knowing where to head off next and tend to become mad in some cases if they find out the Pokémon spawned next to a tile which they went through etc. My suggestion is just let us know the type of tile it spawns in. For example-
==================================
Weedle at Northwest on a water tile
Palkia at Southeast on a floral tile
Lucario at Southeast on a town
==================================
like this if it were to be, fair for everyone it would be.
Hints received - check
Still based on luck - check
I'd say better than wandering like mindless zombies in various different tiles rather than searching in the specific tile to get things finished up faster.
-Kohai

Kohai

Oct 27, 2020
Don't think so.
Firstly, coordinates aren't revealed and also there a lot of different tiles in every direction wherever you go,
would still take time like searching tile through tile instead of directly going straight into the spawn location like before, except for the thing is that everyone gets a hint.

Kohai

Oct 27, 2020
would make it to easy again
If you still think it'll make it easy for everyone, then here's another idea me and @urizen96 came up with which is to set up a timer and let us know the hint of the type of tile it spawns in after the spawned Pokémon is still wild for like an hour or two or any other time duration according to the decision of the staff. Now it's up to you guys to decide this.
Thanks again for taking the time to read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom