spawn

May 5, 2019
alright so I have 2 suggestions for server spawns

first one

when the spawn is announced...like a wild poke just spawned in south east, it should be like...far south east or mid south east or near south east [considering ht as mid point] so yeah.

second one

we can just do like after like 6 hours of spawn, server should just say the coords in battle chat, yep just battle chat that too just once otherwise spawns just go to waste like earlier I remember there was this spawn in north west ig no one was able to catch it so it despawned or something

or like just give us a hint like y coord is this after a considerable period of time

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
alright so I have 2 suggestions for server spawns

first one

when the spawn is announced...like a wild poke just spawned in south east, it should be like...far south east or mid south east or near south east [considering ht as mid point] so yeah.

second one

we can just do like after like 6 hours of spawn, server should just say the coords in battle chat, yep just battle chat that too just once otherwise spawns just go to waste like earlier I remember there was this spawn in north west ig no one was able to catch it so it despawned or something

or like just give us a hint like y coord is this after a considerable period of time
ways to make it more easy to catch spawns have been suggested before, but usually most spawns are getting caught within short durations, there'll always be one or two odd spawns that might take longer than usual, depends on the number of people searching for them

Last edited:

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
earlier I remember there was this spawn in north west ig no one was able to catch it so it despawned or something
pokémon dont automatically despawn, whether they're server spawns or natural spawns. once a pokémon is in the map, it's there til someone catches or faints it. the exception to this was the alolan dugtrio that was manually removed since it became clear there was an issue with it.

the rest of this is just a complaint about how hard you think it is hunting for spawns, which in turn is an excuse for laziness ^_^

May 5, 2019
pokémon dont automatically despawn, whether they're server spawns or natural spawns. once a pokémon is in the map, it's there til someone catches or faints it. the exception to this was the alolan dugtrio that was manually removed since it became clear there was an issue with it.

the rest of this is just a complaint about how hard you think it is hunting for spawns, which in turn is an excuse for laziness ^_^
bruh if I was really that lazy, I would not have spent 2.5 hrs just trying to find that deoxys

May 5, 2019
fair enough but its just funny that this sort of "make spawns easier for me to get" suggestion always follows in the wake of a cool spawn that everyone wanted :)
welp, it is when people bring their true feelings out about something yk when their brain goes numb you can call that mental freeze yeah

Top Bottom