Closed Special Birthday Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

JokerX

Jul 26, 2020
It would be cool if u did a Birthday Event where
on your Birthday u can choose 1/5 option
3-10Gold/200k-1mil cash/New Starter/A special Pokemon park not too big it's a place where u can get Special pokemon/Make one of Your PKMN Shiny
Please Consider it Thanks

Nischay

Jun 29, 2020
I can't think of how people can abuse it given the strict rules about alt accounts in this game (If the Birthday is set in stone like the player username, that is). On that note, I am suggesting what may be in my opinion good for an annual birthday gift. I do think a special area for Birthday or making one of ur pokemon shiny or any similar will require manual intervention as far as what i understood from the mechanics of the game (the make ur one poke shiny is literally an admin haxing ur pokes). Such things will need one on one correspondence with staff and as the number of people increase will become increasingly difficult. Not to mention the actual pokes that turn into shinies will most definitely be either high ivs/ pseudos/ leggies which by themselves are already prized possessions. Money is a some what meh, prize tbh coz it is a "certainity" that u will be able to earn the prized amount if u really want to by gyms or safari. Starters are found on map and I dont understand what joker meant by New Starter (It most probably needs manual intervention too). I have two suggestions to potentially make a good birthday gift that comes once a year.
1. Gift 18/ 36 gold. That much may seem a lot but since gold drop is never a guarantee or atleast a high chance. It will be worth as a yearly once gift (The amount of gold also covers the shiny aspect as the player can then use it to buy from store or save it for future use. It will then be upto the Player to use it as they see fit. U dont need manual intervention while giving player a choice)
2. Gift 3 IV rerolls. Now this is something I have been thinking coz there is no way to get them f2p unless u fork out millions to premium users. This is similar to gifting a sub on Twitch to someone. It is not permanent coz the receiver wont get benefits like more exp/ gold name etc. but also at the same time not broken as it wont guarantee better ivs. I also thought about boxes but a chance at a leggie and shiny and the huge number of players gaining them on birhtday will most likely increase the number of leggies in the game and decrease their rarity and hence, their value.I said 3 IV rerolls coz the birthday boy may end up depressed if given one IV reroll and that reroll makes a poke worse. This way he gets more than one chance.

Sorry for the long post. I was really moved when people personally gave me some gifts on my birthday as i have not seen it in other RPGs i play.

P.S. Bring Paralyze Heal to mart asap please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom