story 2

Mar 4, 2020
This is the same thread as "story" thread but in this thread there are a lot more rules to make story interesting. If you are adding new character of story describe this character. describe the background. do not do stupid replies and do not make spam mess for example do not spam "fell into hole".

i start: someone lives in a village. This village is not big and all buildings in village are made from wood.

Mar 10, 2019
And in the village were clustered many hamlets, and in one of them lived an old man, who owned many cats. He loved all of them.

Mar 27, 2020
turns out his wife switched his flowers with poisonous ones because she wanted to leave him but also take his estate, The old man died and teh wife got all his belongings and she re-married, THE END!!!

Mar 27, 2020
you be calling my imagination stupid ʕ ಡ ﹏ ಡ ʔ well i totally don't care ʕ ಡ ﹏ ಡ ʔ T^T
ruined meh dreams smh

Mar 27, 2020
fine, turns out the old man survived the plants and they gave him super powers and he is going to go get revenge, there happy?

Mar 4, 2020
the old man was now strong, seeking for more power. when he got enough power magic crystal made his power against him and crystal killed old man.. Everyone knows about old man in village. 10 years later stories about old man were just legends. group of young people are seeking adventures and they are beating monsters that are attacking village but one of young people there was a guy like a old man seeking for power and he was not happy untill he will get power. he knows legend about old man but he is sure that he will break the crystal and take the power of old man.

Dec 7, 2019
The old man died and got reincarnated as a tomato. The tomato was used to make a pizza at Mike's restaurant. One day, the old man's son ordered some pizza...not gonna elaborate what happened next.

Mar 27, 2020
if you won't i will, The son ate the nice cheesy pizza, it was yum, and since teh old man was reincarnated as a tomato he had to memory of his past life and he didn't even have feeling at all so he died happily not feeling or thinking anything, and the old mans son enjoyed the pizza.

Mar 4, 2020
This is not end. Restaurant was closed because this restaurant was attacked by monsters. The restaurant was made from wood like other buildings in village. One person from young group that protects village (his name is Oliver) fixed the mess in restaurant that monsters caused.

Last edited:
Top Bottom