Sublime Uniqueness:Berries And The Addition Of Cooking.

KageYoshi

Oct 11, 2018
pokegamingparadise.createaforum.com
Hello peoples, it is me, kageyoshi (Or professor elegance i guess XDD) I am here to suggest two suggestion in one, i know it seem weird, but please. read it and take the time to think about it. as i go over my idea with as much details as i can get.

Berries And Plants
so, to add berries, i was thinking about the exploration side of the game, and what if berries enhanced that sense and will of exploration?
we can do that with Berries Plants. in diamond pearl and platinum, in some routes and towns, you find some grass with berries plants in it, clicking the berries give you whatever currently grow on the said plant, it would work similarly in rise. you'd click the plants, the server would then give you up to 3 berries, we,d be able to get things varying from oran berries and sitrus berries all the way to salak berries and more.
Those plants would be found around in some tiles and would respawn from times to times. Thus if you're the guy that want to farm for berries. well you'd have to explore around a bit. it would really enhance the explorative side of rise. Plus, BERRIES :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cooking?!
yes, cooking. cooking would be something 100% unique to rise. something no one had the Might To Do, here my idea.
ya know how i mentioned berries? well. what if we could cook those berries?
so how do you cook? i was thinking about either a cooking icon that would let you cook anywhere at any time, or you could alway make kitchens or cooking stations in buildings. houses. but i kinda prefer the idea of having the ability to cook berries almost everywhere.
cooking berries! yes BERRIES. :D
you'd be able to cook berries into berries meal, those meal would increase the effect of the said berries.
oran and sitrus berries would heal more for example.
obviously some berries effects wouldn't be boosted by cooking since. pecha berries and the alike cure a statue effect imediatly, so you cant really make that better can you? you'd use those meal on your pokemons, applying the effect on them.
if you want to add more functionality to this idea, make statue curing berries heal a small amount of HP while curing the said statue effect. :3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Berries Farms.
i was thinking about this for a while, now with berries and cooking, you're covered for a while, but what if you dont get that many berries from the plants? well how about a NEW type of tile? we had graveyards forests sea volcanoes mountains deserts.... how about a farm?
that tile would be a grassy tile with a farm decor, fences etc, the pokemons that'd spawn in those tiles would be pokemons you'd find in a farm, miltanks mareeps tauros etc. There would be a hole in the fence allowing you to enter, the entire backyard of the ''Farm'' area would have berries planting, allowing you to gather more berries than usual. it would also be a opportunity to spawn mareeps miltanks tauros and more.
maybe dog-like pokemons since farmers tend to have dog to chase intruders away. ANYWAY thats it im sorry for the LONG post. but i tried.
thanks in advance for reading -kageyoshi

Dec 7, 2019
oh noes, we going to have to sneak through a hole in farmer bob's fence to steal some berries, what a ....
genius idea!

Jun 3, 2020
Interesting, but I'm not sure if it would fit. If it does go through, probably with buying them from the farmer instead of stealing. Each farm tile could have a different selection to keep players moving, and would be somewhat close to a town, and maybe rare berries only from gathering

Top Bottom