Suggestions for pokemon rise and ideas

daking14

Apr 12, 2020
Washington state
i have many ideas about the game that i will go into detail here. the topics i will be discussing are
< safari zone>
<guilds>
<pokemon>
<catch rate and spawn>
<general ideas about towns and graphics>

1st is safari zone.
i have done quit a lot of time in the safari zone marking the catch rates with spawn ratio and have found that it could be a bit better. what i mean by this is maybe adding a little bit of a higher chance for rare such as a 2-5 percent higher chance. i also think commons are overtaking in safari zone and have very rarely ever seen anything but them. I have also noticed that it gets very congested sometimes and people argue over killing and "stealing" others Pokemon. i feel that making the safari zone a bit bigger and adding more space and more spawn tiles would help this situation.

Second. guilds
i have found that guilds and guild halls are a little annoying at times. i have looked into it a little bit and i feel it takes a little to long to hold the gym. maybe 5 minutes or even 7 but 10-20 is a long time. changing rewards would be nice too. maybe changing the prizes too and or adding "seasonal" rewards.Also some Pokemon are way to overpowered to defeat such as level 100 Pokemon. when new or inexperienced players try attacking they always lose because they don't have level 100 Pokemon or high leveled pokemon. i see it as a bit of a let down and its unfair to newer players. maybe adding a secondary one for new players and only allowing like maximum of level 25 30 pokemon.

third is pokemon
i am not sure how the newest updates are coming with pokemon and how rapid/slow they are coming but maybe adding more would be nice. also adding different spawn points for them would be nice

forth is catch rate and spawn

<catch rate>
through out my two years of playing i have seen the catch rate go up and down. i had a few suggestions about this. 1 idea is maybe either adding more rare spawns into the game or making the spawn rate a little higher. maybe 3 5 percent higher. i have only caught a few rares and most pokemon are uncommon although even those are sorta rare. The best and highest ranked players are typically the only ones who ever find legendaries and rares. I feel that the game is sorta unfair in these terms as i have played for two years an never seen one other then in someones team. other players who have higher rank and better pokemon seem to magically find them alot more. I am not saying that its p2w or anything although it seems to be a little unfair.. just something i thought i would go into as requested. The other thing is catch rate. I feel that pokemon are very difficult to catch and waste alot of pokeballs. typically your normal caterpie in pokemon and stuff would take maybe 2 pokeballs. in this game a regular pokeball seems to not be enough. at level 12 they take about 15 pokeballs and or great and ultra balls. This is something i would like to be lessen as it is a little annoying but again just a suggestion.

some general ideas i have is maybe some day changing the towns up. im not completely sure but correct me if im wrong every month or two we get a town update and map regen. i know it is hard work and including me in this process would greatly help you. if i was a developer i could help you in many ways without taking advantage of the power and taking advantage of the responsability. we could posssibly upgrade graphics for the insides although it would be drastically affected if you changed from pixelated as that is something i would never want to see happen in the game.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME AND READING THIS FORUM. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE ADD DOWN BELOW OR ADD TO THE FORUM.

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
1st is safari zone.
i have done quit a lot of time in the safari zone marking the catch rates with spawn ratio and have found that it could be a bit better. what i mean by this is maybe adding a little bit of a higher chance for rare such as a 2-5 percent higher chance. i also think commons are overtaking in safari zone and have very rarely ever seen anything but them. I have also noticed that it gets very congested sometimes and people argue over killing and "stealing" others Pokemon. i feel that making the safari zone a bit bigger and adding more space and more spawn tiles would help this situation.
Bigger, shinier, expanded, multi-zone safari is in the works!

i am not sure how the newest updates are coming with pokemon and how rapid/slow they are coming but maybe adding more would be nice. also adding different spawn points for them would be nice
Brad's a busy boy, but the rest of gen 8 will be rolled out in due course.

<catch rate>
through out my two years of playing i have seen the catch rate go up and down.
As far as I'm aware, catch rates follow official game catch rates. That they seem to be going up and down for you is purely anecdotal; we're at the mercy of the RNG in this regard.

Sep 22, 2019
I suggest all the mega evolutions to be scrapped so no point of having a De-Transform button or mega stones :3

Jul 9, 2020
i think the game should have more mega stones like one for blaziken and one for septile and one for swampert and one for beedrill and i also think the
safari should have a better chance of spawning rares and there should be more poke balls and there should be more legendary events plus i think the attack graphics should be better and i think u should make a setting to use arrow keys to walk and when it comes down to pokemon like fore fire types i think u should make the fire glow more same with some electric pokes and the swearing filter should be better plus there should be gold winning events and u shold make it when a certain pokemon learns a move it will involve and the graphics of the towns and woods should be better plus i think there should be more diferent places like a foggy place or like a ashy volcano place and i think u should create a pokemon league and ad music and sound affects and the pokemon should be Les aggressive when u walk into them and the weedles poison takes to much damage i think the pison should heal when u make it to next rout u should also make mega latios and latias stone and mybe u can ad a seting to make mega pokemon go back to normal when u want them to ther also should be a mega camrupt and v max pokemon and mega garchomp and mega galade and mega gardivior plus there needs to be mega gangar and mega absol

and primal kyoger and primal groudon and there needs to be new legendarys from sword and shied and the gen 8 pokemon and mega agron and mega abomasnow and mega apharose and mega banet and mega heracros and mega houndom and mega kangastan and mega manetrik and mega mawile and mega medacham and mega tyranatar and mega pidgeyot and mega slowbro mega sableye and mega charpedo mega salamance and mega metagross andd mega lopunny

this game would be way way more awsome if u ad this and if graninja gets to full hapyness it should involve into graninja ash or graninja ur username

thanks bye and im willing to help make pokemon sprites

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
oof tl;dr

all the mega sprites have been designed/sourced, there's a thread somewhere, just waiting for them to be uploaded/implemented. you request mega kangaskhan but that's already been available (i have one).

arrow keys and/or WASD can already be used to move your character, although mouse movement works better for most, if not all, players.

as for the rest of your suggestions, try separating them so it's not one long impossible-to-read sentence ^_^

daking14

Apr 12, 2020
Washington state
Thank you so much everyone for posting on my forum. im thinking about creating a youtube channel and can use all the ideas/advice you have to share. thank you everyone for taking your time to read my suggestions and making them better and adding your own.

Top Bottom