Suggestions For Pokemon Rise By: LeonardoSmootie

Jun 16, 2020
1st: You should make a cool little tournament for Trainers that want to bring their Pokémon out for battle and winner gets like 100000 gold
2nd: You should add a little thing where you can Tell Trainers where to find different types of Pokémon in the Pokédex
3rd: You Should Put a place on your screen so you can teleport Wherever you want instead of going to Pokémon center to teleport guy
4th: You should add more Pokémon in a single world then one type Pokémon for example (Ice world only has Cryogonal)
5th: You should add missions where you have to get your Pokémon at a certain level And the Trainer gets gold when they complete the mission
6th: You should make the nick name changer a little cheap
7th: Every step equals one gold

Sincerely: LeonardoSmootie 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Kyreo33

Jan 1, 2020
Unova
U know there aren't only ice tiles with the only poke being cryogonal if u go farther out you'll find other poke like smoochum swinub and cubchoo.

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
  1. 1 Lakh gold! don't you think that's like asking for too much of free stuff? :)
  2. There's a radar beside mini-map in the bottom left of your screen which shown what pokemon spawn in the map you are currently in
  3. The current system is how it is for teleporting to towns. If your suggestion is taken into consideration, all of us would stop walking and just keep teleporting xD
  4. Towns are the best example that there's more than single pokemon in a particular map. Only few maps have a single pokemon like the one you've pointed out
  5. There are quests that you get from NPCs in the houses. Although they don't reward gold (again too ambitious), they do give out some cool rewards :)
  6. I feel its cheap enough provided you've been killing enough pokes and capturing gyms ;)
  7. Same as point one

Jun 16, 2020
  1. 1 Lakh gold! don't you think that's like asking for too much of free stuff? :)
  2. There's a radar beside mini-map in the bottom left of your screen which shown what pokemon spawn in the map you are currently in
  3. The current system is how it is for teleporting to towns. If your suggestion is taken into consideration, all of us would stop walking and just keep teleporting xD
  4. Towns are the best example that there's more than single pokemon in a particular map. Only few maps have a single pokemon like the one you've pointed out
  5. There are quests that you get from NPCs in the houses. Although they don't reward gold (again too ambitious), they do give out some cool rewards :)
  6. I feel its cheap enough provided you've been killing enough pokes and capturing gyms ;)
  7. Same as point one
I guess your right haha

Top Bottom