Suggestions For Pokemon Rise Game

Jun 16, 2020
List Of Suggestions

1: Make a Button to teleport to anywhere because sometimes I’m always in a different place no where near the Pokémon center
2: Add a buy 100 tickets for the lotto shop
3: Make it so you can have a bicycle To ride anywhere so you can be fast
4: Have like a little event where people can Get 2X to find a shiny cause it is very hard (for me at least lol)
5: Make a little thing where you can access the map in game without going to the Pokémon Rise Map Website
6: Make it So you can see how much do you Pokémon need to level up
7: Add a thing where you can trade other people clothes

Those are all my ideas if you guys don’t like it just reply and tell me better ideas 😁😁😁😁

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
1: Make a Button to teleport to anywhere because sometimes I’m always in a different place no where near the Pokémon center
you mean /faint? unless it's because you keep needing to free yourself because you're lagging, no, walk to where you wanna be :/

2: Add a buy 100 tickets for the lotto shop
common request, hope it happens

3: Make it so you can have a bicycle To ride anywhere so you can be fast
pretty sure brad's denied this many times, hold shift to sprint

4: Have like a little event where people can Get 2X to find a shiny cause it is very hard (for me at least lol)
shinies are meant to be rare?

6: Make it So you can see how much do you Pokémon need to level up
info that's widely and easily accessible from many reference sites? :/

7: Add a thing where you can trade other people clothes
clothing shop items aren't really that expensive, pretty sure the expensive ones are meant to be expensive as something of a currency sink. dont see any reason for this to be a thing.

Jun 16, 2020
you mean /faint? unless it's because you keep needing to free yourself because you're lagging, no, walk to where you wanna be :/

common request, hope it happens

pretty sure brad's denied this many times, hold shift to sprint

shinies are meant to be rare?

info that's widely and easily accessible from many reference sites? :/

clothing shop items aren't really that expensive, pretty sure the expensive ones are meant to be expensive as something of a currency sink. dont see any reason for this to be a thing.
Ok thank you mike it’s cause I didn’t know what to choose ill be more helpful

Top Bottom