Suggestions To Consider

Dec 7, 2019
Hello, the name is XPhantom, and I have 2 suggestions to make.
  1. First of all, I feel that the leaderboard system could take a few changes. I would suggest combining the leaderboards together to create a grand one based on points. The top five of this leaderboard will receive rewards at the end of every month.
The second leaderboard will be renewed weekly, and the top three people with the most steps that week will earn rewards.

Point system:
Every 10k steps will be 1 point.
Every 40k coins will be 1 point.
A point each for every pokemon dexed.
Every pokemon with 1 mil exp will add 5 points. This means that a pokemon with 2 mil exp will add 10 points and so on.

1589205642550.png
*Pseudo Legends will include the Regis.
Yes, this means that Mike’s Raikou will be worth 1.1k points.

For the weekly leaderboard, each step in that week will be worth 1 point.

Rewarding:
Main Leaderboard:
1st place: 5 mil and 72 gold.
2nd place: 4 mil and 54 gold.
3rd place: 3 mil and 36 gold.
4th place: 2.5 mil and 27 gold.
5th place: 2 mil and 18 gold.

Weekly Leaderboard:
1st place: 3 mil and 54 gold.
2nd place: 2 mil and 36 gold.
3rd place: 1 mil and 18 gold.

1. For my second suggestion, it will be for the premium players that support Rise.

I suggest that something new to be added to the #shop. This will be called the Diamond Membership. The Diamond Membership will be available to all people, but this membership can be bought for 1 day, 7 days, 30 days, and 365 days.

Reward:
For Diamond Members, their names will appear blue or some other cool color.
Their exp earned will double.
Their money earned will double, including money from the professor and daily rewards.
Their chance of finding gold will triple (from gyms, lottery, daily rewards, and wild pokemon).
They will get 3 rare candies at the end of each day.

Joe

Oct 27, 2019
First off i dont think combining the leaderboards would be a good idea the people who worked hard for Pokedex and xp leaderboard all there time grinding would go away. second the Point system from the looks of it would be hard to code . third the prizes would be way too much thats alot of money being givin out when theres already an inflation of money going around . and justthe weekly leaderboard that 432 gold being given out every month. And for the monthly leaderboard thats 207 gold being given out and its usually the same players at the top of the leaderboard so I don't really see it changing up very much so its basically wayyy to much free gold and money.

Top Bottom