suggestions

Apr 6, 2021
so i was thinking and thought to give some suggestions:
1). When having multiple pokemon out instead of them attacking just 1 pokemon have the others attack other pokemon if theres multiple wild pokemon around(if possible)
2). NPC trainers(which is probably planned already) and rival battles
3).Special event pokemon or a sign up exclusive pokemon(besides starter) after completing the tutorial island
4). Shadow pokemon with the abilities to be purified(if possible)
5).Pokemon centers or quick healing NPCs on routes(every 3 or 4 routes)(or having alakazam teleport you to routes as well since that system is already existing)
6). respawning at the beginning of the route you're on instead of going back to town after running into a pokemon
7). If running out of pokemon teleports you to pokemon center
8).In-Game/Outside game events events like special spawns special giveaways Map creating competition that can be inserted into the game etc etc
9). A tab for your moves when clicking on your pokemon where the stats, IVs/Evs are located to tell us if its a single target move or an AOE move
These are just what i see that'll make any RPGMMO pokemon game be successful or what most lack in the games
Great game comcept hope this game gets successful

Last edited:

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
so i was thinking and thought to give some suggestions:
1). When having multiple pokemon out instead of them attacking just 1 pokemon have the others attack other pokemon if theres multiple wild pokemon around(if possible)
This would make it way more easy to train. I honestly feel its gud the way it currently is. The poke to last attack the wild poke gets exp. Moreover when training low level ups, we usually use false swipers or high level pokes as support. With this suggestion that could no longer be possible
2). NPC trainers(which is probably planned already) and rival battles
Were added earlier. Map regen removed them. Will be added once the latency issue with npcs (People getting rubberbanded like in lab gets resolved)
3).Special event pokemon or a sign up exclusive pokemon(besides starter) after completing the tutorial island
I can see people creating lots of alts to abuse it
4). Shadow pokemon with the abilities to be purified(if possible)
This would mean copying how other games implemented it? Idk, i prefer rise to be unique the way it is. Can probably use them for an event maybe sometime in the future
5).Pokemon centers or quick healing NPCs on routes(every 3 or 4 routes)(or having alakazam teleport you to routes as well since that system is already existing)
Brad did say he has updated the #map to show the tiles visited so that when Fly is implemented in the future, it will be useful
6). respawning at the beginning of the route you're on instead of going back to town after running into a pokemon
Doesn't really make sense if you are going to respawn at the start of the tile. Why even make trainers faint if they would respawn in same tile.
7). If running out of pokemon teleports you to pokemon center
Revives/Potions are there for a reason.. to save you from running out of pokemon
8).In-Game/Outside game events events like special spawns special giveaways Map creating competition that can be inserted into the game etc etc
We do have events, last year we've had three... one for summer, one for halloween and one for christmas where box pokes/leggies were available to be caught and were caught in large numbers.. this year again, there would be events for halloween and christmas.. if there's too many events, the rarity of pokes would go down drastically
9). A tab for your moves when clicking on your pokemon where the stats, IVs/Evs are located to tell us if its a single target move or an AOE move
These are just what i see that'll make any RPGMMO pokemon game be successful or what most lack in the games
Great game concept hope this game gets successful
The list already shown when you put your pokemon out. Having an extra is not really necessary imo

Top Bottom