---suggestions----

Oct 24, 2021
-------- Suggestions--------
1)All mega stones should be obtainable in the wild. When you catch a pokemon, there will be a very very very small chance of it having a mega stone (around the same chance as shinys or less).
2)Pokemon rise should not be a pay to win game- I suggest having a gold store.
3 a)Safari trips should be made more expensive like 100k and only certain towns should have Safaris.
3 b)Safari should have better pokemons and should spawn better pokemons.
Rideable pokemons
Fast moving speed= moving faster and less chance of getting hit (more chnace of opponent missing.)
Secret tiles- imo, all pokemons should be found in the wild, these pokemons should not be able to be detected in radars.
Tiles look very plain, pokemon rise should add stuff like water tiles, where you only can access by riding on a water pokemon or swimming or underwater tiles where you must scuba dive, or air tiles where you must fly on a pokemon.
Pokemon rise should have a battle league run by mods.
By putting pokemons in gyms- per 10 minutes you get 1 gold.
Pokemon rise should add a team rocket. This team rocket will not steal your pokemons but wound them when you are travelling.
Pokemon rise should make lootballs spawn randomly, other than in certain tiles.
Pokemon rise will have special tiles with unique powers- like if you train there you can get more money or stuff.
Pokemon rise should make towns farther away.
Pokemon rise should make tiles change what they spawn every week so it will be more random and exciting.
Pokemon rise should have islands where we can only teleport or use water pokes to travel to.
please give me some support so these will be made possible

Feb 24, 2021
don't mind my typos pls
We already had a gold store, but they removed it. I agree with the certain towns having safari, and riding pokemon on water tiels, but i think water tiles should stay the same, but instead you can go off the ramp on top of a big enough pokemon that can learn surf or something. I partly disagree with air tiles though.
I also think we should add the move 'fly' instead of the teleporter, because some pokemon can learn 'fly'. To make it tricky, the tm will not be in mart and only obtainable in the pokeballs we find in towns. It will also only work on pokemon big enough. For example a full evolution, like flygon or dragonite. not taillow or starly. That could be instead of air tiles.

Mar 12, 2022
-------- Suggestions--------
1)All mega stones should be obtainable in the wild. When you catch a pokemon, there will be a very very very small chance of it having a mega stone (around the same chance as shinys or less).
2)Pokemon rise should not be a pay to win game- I suggest having a gold store.
3 a)Safari trips should be made more expensive like 100k and only certain towns should have Safaris.
3 b)Safari should have better pokemons and should spawn better pokemons.
Rideable pokemons
Fast moving speed= moving faster and less chance of getting hit (more chnace of opponent missing.)
Secret tiles- imo, all pokemons should be found in the wild, these pokemons should not be able to be detected in radars.
Tiles look very plain, pokemon rise should add stuff like water tiles, where you only can access by riding on a water pokemon or swimming or underwater tiles where you must scuba dive, or air tiles where you must fly on a pokemon.
Pokemon rise should have a battle league run by mods.
By putting pokemons in gyms- per 10 minutes you get 1 gold.
Pokemon rise should add a team rocket. This team rocket will not steal your pokemons but wound them when you are travelling.
Pokemon rise should make lootballs spawn randomly, other than in certain tiles.
Pokemon rise will have special tiles with unique powers- like if you train there you can get more money or stuff.
Pokemon rise should make towns farther away.
Pokemon rise should make tiles change what they spawn every week so it will be more random and exciting.
Pokemon rise should have islands where we can only teleport or use water pokes to travel to.
please give me some support so these will be made possible
all these ideas are very cool but to be honest making safari visit 100k per 10min would be a scam and be a trouble to new players who would want an early decent level pokemon

Top Bottom