Suggestions

Creation

Jan 14, 2019
I feel like spawns are a great way to get the game community active and thriving, that is why I think a spawn system generator, that spawns a set amount of Pokémon per day (should be randomized with legendry's possibly being nerfed a bit in spawn rates) but as for shiny Pokémon and currently unobtainable Pokémon I feel like having a set of different Pokémon spawning everyday would get the community to become a bit more active. even if the spawn Pokémon are booty and non shiny.

Also I have read a few other post suggestions and one that poked out was the addition of bosses spawning at random. I feel like this would be a great addition to the game. while I didn't really like the idea of a boss Pokémon spawning on the player, I feel like a good way to make it work is to have the server spawn a Pokémon at a set location. and should have a bunch of HP while also having a lock on it that disables every player attempting to catch it until its health has been depleted to a certain criteria. and optional addition to boss encounters to counteract those people that just wanna sit there and spam the catch button the boss could be to add a damage counter per plater. If you do not meet a certain damage goal you will be unabable to catch this Pokémon. I feel like this would also encourage new players and old to grind more into levels so they are able to catch these Pokémon. it would also give the players a sense of satisfaction and make them feel rewarded.

As for new players I feel like they should be encouraged to continue to play the game. the log in rewards are ok but they are kind of poor. I don't think I will ever see anyone race to there computer to collect there reward of 5,000 or 1 gold. sometimes (even with the reminder) I forget that I have to collect a log in reward. I feel as if they should be buffed. I also think that a nice pop up in the chat directing new players to do quests to obtain rewards would also be very convenient for new players. something that I have noticed with rise is the lack of new players. I see new players appear every day, but you will never see them again because of the lack of rewards direction they should be going.
currently I believe the only thing that the game does having going for it that gets the community active and excited are spawns. I feel like there is plenty of protentional in this game
I understand that there is a high probability of these implications never being added. considering the state of the game and how the main developer who worked on the game has left. But I feel like even the small updates like the chat directing new players where to go to start there journey would be great.

Sep 24, 2022
yesh, totally agree, spawning uc poke with high set ivs (start from blue), chances of it being shiny, and a high-level difficult-catch legendary whose spawn rates are nerfed and can perfrom great atcks would be nice... spawning it every6-8-10 hours would be good... and if tht is a bit buff, we could add time limits to them, but for the case of legendaries, make it strong enough to faint pokes, and players but not add time limit on it

Jun 11, 2021
India
yeah they already exist. But im saying that getting one every couple of days isnt that great. and that having multiple per day would keep the game active.
There is one common thing with these suggestions that is "feeding". If you make multiple per day the market prices will go in a havoc, uc and rare pokemon might get their prices reduced, i.e. no longer staying uc or rare, as pokemon rise does not have that much player-base.

Sep 24, 2022
real chances could be added to them, while mostly being uc or common pokes, and that to randomised for example a ratatata spawned in non-ratatata tile... 20 mins later the ratatata gone and duskull spawned in some non-duskull tile, this kinda will make it balanced, and further addition could be done tht it would be done on 1 random day throughout the week

Aug 24, 2022
Kawaii🌸World !!
i really like this idea because often the admin timezones are really different from mine and lots of spawns happen when i sleep ;;
but ig admins think too many spawns will corrupt game economy~
#bringbackoldgoldshop

Sep 24, 2022
i really like this idea because often the admin timezones are really different from mine and lots of spawns happen when i sleep ;;
but ig admins think too many spawns will corrupt game economy~
#bringbackoldgoldshop
It can be undone spawnkng good iv common iv things and despawning them in some time, it wouldn't do much damage, uc pokes with good iv would be more rare, and then the legendary would be even more

Top Bottom