Team Sky Arisen

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageYoshi

Oct 11, 2018
pokegamingparadise.createaforum.com
Aura are asked To nicely leave this chat alone as this is only strictly for team plasma and their allies, Shadow triad applications are still open, Give me your username, the reason why you want to become a shadow triad And why we should choose you over anyone else, please respect the rules of this guild while applyinng, have fun.

recperoburst

Jan 16, 2021
Pokemon Rise
Aura are asked To nicely leave this chat alone as this is only strictly for team plasma and their allies, Shadow triad applications are still open, Give me your username, the reason why you want to become a shadow triad And why we should choose you over anyone else, please respect the rules of this guild while applyinng, have fun.
hmm k

May 4, 2021
Sorry guys that i havent been on in a while im just going through changes in irl like im going to start streaming soon so i will be back soon STAY STRONG TEAM

May 13, 2021
Hey Kage this guy wants me to recokmend him to you his name is Gravity Destroyer in rise and canyorecomond in this pretty sure. I see pontenial in him and id like him to train under me but he needs to get the rules from you first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom