Team Mystic Guild Discussion

Jul 31, 2021
2021-12-08.png
Giving away these three. Steelix will be on my birthday, the 21st of December. Froslass and Snom will be on the 25th of December aka CHRISTMAS. Dates and details to be announced *be sure to check this post as I will edit this message*.

pianocw

Oct 12, 2021
Yoo that op steelix. Gib as i need for pvp xd
BTW happy birthday. Might giveaway shiny to you if i get another one

Jul 31, 2021
UPDATE:

Introducing a new reward system...
  • Taking a gym will earn you 5k, pm me on forums privately or on discord with evidence in the battle chat to earn your money (may increase after I get rich again)
  • Recruiting a member: This will depend on the condition of the recruited member. You will get money equal to their step count divided by 10 x their rank in their previous guild. Example: If I recruited N who was at member rank in his previous guild and he has ~240,000 steps, I would claim 3 x 24000 = 72k. This reward is exclusive to officers. (Trial = 1, Junior = 2, Member = 3, Officer = 4, Guildmaster = 5).
  • Helping an officer recruit. If you helped an officer recruit a member, example introduced someone or helped persuade them, you will earn up to 2/3 of the amount of the money the officer received depending on how much you helped (money will be decided using my judgement, with the opinion of the officer). Note: OFFICERS MUST MENTION IF ANYONE HELPED THEM DURING THE RECRUITION OF A PLAYER.
  • Helping anyone in guild with a question, query or worry, or if they are simply broke. This will earn you up to 20k depending on the situation (my judgement again). If you were helped by someone, just the smallest thing, please report to either me or any of our officers (listed in original post) and the appropriate amount of money will be distributed to them.
Big giveaways like the shiny snom and steelix, and other pokemon that are worth something will be announced. Regarding pokemon rewards, they will be given to player who have been spoken of nicely, who seems to be doing a lot for the guild decided by me. Anyone can say that someone else deserves a pokemon reward, the higher your rank the more your opinion decides whether or not they do get a reward. Please provide me with evidence if you appraise someone or you will be declined.

Update on other things...

Officers are strictly NOT allowed to kick anyone if they are continuously active. Officers DO have the permission to kick members who have been inactive for a long time, 1 month+. Check in with myself and other officers to see if someone is inactive. Because of our guild filling up, I am adding an 100k step rule where no one with a step count under 100k is allowed to join the guild. Officers, if you think anyone deserves to join even though they are yet to reach 100k steps, DM MYSX officers on discord and they will add them into the extension guild (this rule does not apply to MYSX). Demoting is within the permission range of officers, demoting any members will need to be reported to me (doesn't need to go through my allowance).

Cheers.

Jul 31, 2021
BIRTHDAY X CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY DETAILS

Enter a number from 1-10 under this post. Each number gets you an unique prize. Prizes include steelix and sh snom mentioned before, and other lesser in value pokemon, as well as money and items. Please do not enter a number previously taken. Post your number as a REPLY to this message or it won't be acknowledged. MYST/MYSX only of course. Entries start now, ends on the 26th or when all 10 numbers have been taken.

Nov 23, 2021
BIRTHDAY X CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY DETAILS

Enter a number from 1-10 under this post. Each number gets you an unique prize. Prizes include steelix and sh snom mentioned before, and other lesser in value pokemon, as well as money and items. Please do not enter a number previously taken. Post your number as a REPLY to this message or it won't be acknowledged. MYST/MYSX only of course. Entries start now, ends on the 26th or when all 10 numbers have been taken.

Top Bottom