Team Sky Arisen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2021
Bubble land
Greetings TRA! Today i Am here to ask you something That will be used as part of a bigger project, for now i cant tell you more (Even though im the leader) it will be a surprise... So Today i am asking you a question, Which pokemon, Would you like to be represented with, to put it simply. which pokemon you think would be a perfect signature for YOU. Answer Below :)
RESTRICTIONS
No legendaries, No ultra beasts. No Mega's sorry leggies folks
Mew

KageYoshi

Oct 11, 2018
pokegamingparadise.createaforum.com
Greetings TRA! Today i Am here to ask you something That will be used as part of a bigger project, for now i cant tell you more (Even though im the leader) it will be a surprise... So Today i am asking you a question, Which pokemon, Would you like to be represented with, to put it simply. which pokemon you think would be a perfect signature for YOU. Answer Below :)
RESTRICTIONS
No legendaries, No ultra beasts. No Mega's sorry leggies folks
no shinies either we're somewhat poor

Last edited:

KageYoshi

Oct 11, 2018
pokegamingparadise.createaforum.com
As of 2022 TRA (Team rise awoken) Has become something else, we're not awoken anymore we have arisen beyond the limits of ground. we pierced the sky. We are now Team Sky Arisen. Welcome TSA peoples and Allies.
Peace, Justice, Union, Love, Iron Will, Those are the virtues deep within the warriors of TSA. Our Souls Are welcoming, our mind, spread open. and our heart. full of qualities. Our Goal? Well.. We, TSA wish for a world where peoples would be united, we dont want everyone to think the same, no. we want everyone to remain themselves. different, yet, united. while this is possibly nothing but a foolish dream. it is not a crime to dream is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom