Closed The guilds showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh00tingStar

Sep 28, 2020
Hello fellow players!
I would like to start with a question, Im sure u have heard once or twice "oh this guilds way better, nope this guild 100x better.So today i wanna end this fight by hosting a guild showdown.

HOW WILL IT WORK?
Firstly, the guild master must inform me that their guild is taking part. Then the guild master must choose 3 representatives out of his guilds members/officers. After choosing the members -chosen by the guild master- they must join the discord link below to stay up-to-date with the announcements.

RULES?
The same as most regular lvl50
torments
-lvl50s only ( 6 Pokémon )

-no 150 power moves
-no pseudo/leggies
-no giga/drain moves
-no bribing
-no cheating
-no teaming up with people outside guild
-megas are fine but only 1 on team
-no hax moves like false swipe, toxic etc

if the selected representative is not online he/she will be disqualified and so will their guild. The guild master MAY take part if he or she has run out of people in the guild who can.
PRIZE POOL?

1 shiny sentret
1 lvl100 lycanroc
100k cash.

PLS NOTE THAT THE GUILD REPRESNETATIVE AND MASTER MUST BOTH BE IN THE DISCORD

LINK=https://discord.gg/JUhjPpnH

JOIN NOW AND SHOW EVERYONE WHOES BOSS >:p
IF YOU HAVE ANY QURIES MESSAGE HERE/INGAME OR DM ME ON DISCORD-StarB7rst#2409

GUILD MASTERS PLS DONT FORGET TO TALK TO YOUR GUILD MEMBERS ABOUT WHOES GONNA TAKE PART AND REMMBER TO TELL ME IF YOUR TAKING PART!!

Last edited:

Sh00tingStar

Sep 28, 2020
Hello fellow players!
I would like to start with a question, Im sure u have heard once or twice "oh this guilds way better, nope this guild 100x better."So today i wanna end this fight by hosting a guild showdown.

HOW WILL IT WORK?
Firstly, the guild master must inform me that their guild is taking part. Then the guild master must choose 3 representatives out of his guilds members/officers. After choosing the member chosen by the guild master must join the discord link below to stay up-to-date with the announcements.

RULES?
The same as most regular lvl50 tourments
-lvl50s only ( 6 pokemon )
-no 150 power moves
-no psedou/leggies
-no giga/drain moves
-no bribing
-no cheating
-no teaming up with people outside guild
-megas are fine but only 1 on team
-no hax moves like false swipe, toxic etc

if the selected representative is not online he/she will be disqualified and so will their guild. The guild master MAY take part if he or she has run out of people in the guild who can.
PRIZE POOL?

1 shiny sentret
1 lvl100 lycanroc
100k cash.

PLS NOTE THAT THE GUILD REPRESNETATIVE AND MASTER MUST BOTH BE IN THE DISCORD

LINK=https://discord.gg/JUhjPpnH

JOIN NOW AND SHOW EVERYONE WHOES BOSS >:p
IF YOU HAVE ANY QURIES MESSAGE HERE/INGAME OR DM ME ON DISCORD-StarB7rst#2409

GUILD MASTERS PLS DONT FORGET TO TALK TO YOUR GUILD MEMBERS ABOUT WHOES GONNA TAKE PART AND REMMBER TO TELL ME IF YOUR TAKING PART!!
after a little bit of consideration i realized that having just 1 representative isnt the best idea so the count was changed to 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom