Closed The Mini Cup Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyreo33

Jan 1, 2020
Unova
Hello Trainers,

My name is Kyreo33 and i am planning to host a tournament pretty soon if we have enough players. The rules are:

1. Maximum Level is 25 (no 26 and above)
2. Poke that evolve at higher lvls are banned (Like Volcarona lvl. 59)
3. Also poke that evolve by happiness are banned (ex. Lucario)
4. The moves banned are all status moves (ex. Toxic, Thunder wave, Will o Wip, Confuse Ray, Hypnosis), False swipe, and Fake Out.
5. No pseudos, no megas, no box poke, no Legendaries or Mythicals.
6. Only ONE starter is allowed but not compulsory(needed). (ex. Dewott or Servine)
7. NO ALTS(Alternative accounts). I will find them.
8. Any of the rules broken above will result in an automatic disqualification.
9. 3 Pokemon are to be used for battle.
10. No switching in between battles.

To Register for the tournament, players in the next few days will have to reply to this thread and say "I will be in for the tournament". First 16 to register shall play.

Once completed, I'll make a bracket and when i say everyone is set, you will have one week starting whenever i say so to plan your team and train them. Once the deadline is reached. the battles will start. Any players that don't show up for the next 10 mins for battle shall be disqualified.

And that is all Trainers! Any questions pm me at Kyreo33, and start registering!

Also the prizes are the choice of either Mudkip, Treecko, or Torchic. 1st place gets first pick of starter and 10 rare candies, then 2nd chooses, and then 3rd gets the last one.

-Kyreo

Last edited:

Kyreo33

Jan 1, 2020
Unova
Yes Trucid it would impossible to fully ev train, but the reason i did lvl 25 as limit is because i'm giving the newer players a chance to have a good team prepared. A lvl 50 could be hard to get for someone in the game, and plus Mike is already planning a lvl 50 tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom