Closed Waiting for a mod to close this

I’ve been told by people are champion might not be ready, so post your choice here

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2022
Hell
Reply to this post to apply as a Elite Four member. Please provide your team, coords, any additional information (your commonly banned moves, the pokemon you’ll most likely ban)
coords: 18,-2
team: Electivire, slaking, ghastly, Altaria, blaziken, and golisopod
banned moves: earthquake, [ANY MOVES THAT CAUSE CONFUSION], moonblast, psychic, flare blitz, flamethrower, Dream Eater, Psychic, brave bird, and Sky Attack.
banned Pokemon: Gengar, Garchomp, Steelix, Swampert, Torterra, Flygon, Rhyperior, Golurk, Mamoswime, and Weavile.
(do my pokemon HAVE to be 100 cuz I don't feel like ruining my golisopod .-.)

Last edited:

Espio

Apr 13, 2022
Reply to this post to apply as a Gym Leader. Please provide your gym team, coordinates, and a possible gym challenge.
1650546792956.png
my team above
challenge: catch 3 out of any of these listed:
skorupi, stunky, croagunk, venipede, skrelp, alolan muk, and muk
coords: 8,5

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2022
Hell
Our Current Champion
Hiu69
Elite 4:
LordValour 7,3
Stormbreaker2587 14,-8
LucySkyress -5,-17
redrum -1,7
Gym leaders:
IQEevee - Grass 2,9
ChaosKing2132 - steel 3,2
Espio - Posion 18,-2
johncarter - fire -2,4
PrimalTitan - dragon -9,-1
Paxzn - ice 6,10
Nika3 - Water 14,-2
Bilalgadim0 - Psychic 0,0
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Official Rules
1. Expect some AoE moves, but don’t abuse them
2. Status moves were going to be controversial, but if the move has a change to inflict a status move, (Ex. Water pulse can cause confusion) it will be allowed. I’m going to have to say no to leech seed.
3. You will (sorry guys) have to follow the gym leaders required gym challenge before the gym challenge. They will be listed below
4. Legendaries are banned throughout the entire league (Challengers, leaders, e4, and champ.)
5. For those using Pokecharms to make a trainer card, feel free to edit your card with badges as you get them. Use any regions badges, just make sure you only use eight, and only add one when you beat a gym leader.
6. Rematches and scrimmage battles are more than welcome, but if the battle is a scrimmage, it’s not considered a official battle.
7. Battles will be conducted at the league member’s desired coordinates. I can ‘t stop you from fast travel, but I think it would be cooler to travel between cities. (Just sayin)
8. If any gym has gym trainers, you must fight the gym trainers before leaders, unlike normal pokemon, there is no healing allowed between each battle, so plan accordingly
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
FAQs (Or questions I know people will ask)
1. Are the battles level 50 or level 100?
Battle levels are based on the league member’s preference. But I will say, all e4 and the champion will most likely have 100s pokemon
2. Can I become a assistant or gym trainer?
Totally! The idea behind this is to provide a taste of what the challenger will get before the battle. Just reach out to the desired leader and request admission. You should have 2-3 pokemon of the same type as the leader, about 10 levels a lower level.
3. How many pokemon can I bring? And do they have to be the specified level?
You are allowed to bring any number as you want. The pokemon may be any level equal to or lower than the gym level (which will likely be 50 or 100)
4. Is there a certain order to the gyms?
None whatsoever! But most likely, I would go for the gyms closer to 0,0 first. All battles are held in a town, but some are farther than others.
5. When can I challenge a gym?
Any time you want! If you think your ready, check to see which leaders are online. Send your challenge as a PM (or public if your that arrogant/ignorant ). Some gyms will be open at different times, or sometimes multiple will be on all at once, so make sure to specify which gym you want to challenge
Gym Leader, Elite Four, and Champion Requirements
This is just in case your considering becoming one of the above. The most important thing for any position, if you must have beat at least half on any challenge (4 gym leaders or 2 elite four members)

Gym leader
1. A fully trained level 50 or level 100 team (with specified type)
2. Chosen coords has to be within 10 tiles of 0,0
3. Any gym challenge in mind (nothing like, catch a shiny pokemon, or trade me your best pokemon)
4. You can’t ban moves or certain pokemon
5. Consistently losing will make me consider other people to take your place

Elite Four
1. Fully leveled 100 team
2. Chosen coords, has to be a town at least 10 tiles in any direction
3. You may ban certain (Reasonable) moves
4. You may (Optional) ban one of your opponents pokemon, but in return, they may ban of yours
5. A statement on why we should have you (lol)
6. Consistently losing will make me consider other people to take your place

Champion

1. Fully leveled and EVed level 100 team
2. Your coords are automatically 0,0 (even with bug)
3. You may ban certain (Reasonable) moves
4. You may lower you and you opponents pokemon count to any number equal to or above 3
5. You must prove yourself worthy. Battle our champion and if you win, you may replace them, but only if you meet the requirements, or else the current champion will still reign.
Gym Challenges (this is subject to change, check back after news of a new gym leader)

Grass - Battle one of the two trainers, your choice
Poison
Steel
Ice
Fire - Battle the gym trainer
Psychic
Water
Credits I guess

I just want to say that I’m so grateful this community can accept something like this, but I also want to say that some applications will be considered much more than others. This isn’t like a “Oh he has shiny pokemon, we should use him instead”. I’m just saying some people might consistently do better and provide a better challenge than others. I also want to say this is for fun. FUN! I’m not for crushing hopes and dreams, but I will say these gyms are for more experienced players. But other than that, I really hope you guys enjoy this challenge, and I can’t give enough thanks to these guys who helped.

Hiu69
LordValour
Stormbreaker2587
LucySkyress
redrum
ChaosKing2132
Espio
johncarter
Paxzn
Nika3
Bilalgadim0
kop
EpiClimax

when you were talking about banned stuff you forgot the words "false swipe" and "fake out"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom