The Results Of My Research part 1:This update is the most broken yet

KageYoshi

Oct 11, 2018
pokegamingparadise.createaforum.com
As a pokemon professor i inspect every new updates, thats part of my job. i can assure you my friends.. This update is the most broken rise has seen yet. shall we get to it?
Glitches
Para-looping: paralooping is paralysing over and over to a point where your pokemon cant actually do anything. this is also known as ''Para-reset''
to this day this was only possible in pvp battle, now i got para-looped by two fricking togedemaru. oh there also a freeze variant, which although rare seem to be a thing snom like to do, if more than 2 snom hit you with powder snow, you'il get frozen imediatly, and so if 3 or more keep powder snowing you you're... doomed.
Carr The troll npc: Car is a npc in Home town (0,0) which is suposed to give you a catch, joke on us he doesn't. he say here a quest ''catch 20'' but it doesnt say WHAT i need to catch. not only that if we check the quest pannel given to us in game. it say i have Zero quests on it. that's some ghost trick right here. oh and its not just carr there a npc called Red who do worse! it say 'do u want a quest'' and he repeat that over and over unless you say no thanks you! its crazy
''it was innefective although it was actually not innefective''' glitch: some moves like wrap, make the game say ''it was innefective'' although they actually still land. for example my volcarona was affected by wrap while the game actually say ''it was innefective'' this occur more often than it could but it is not ALWAY happening. still its a thing.
'Wall clipping.
You can also clip throught the wall in the lab in 0,0 if you clip at a certain angle in a certain case... AND ONLY on the left side which is very weird.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i will add more to this once i complete my research, all of those glitches were found within, 2 minutes in the game. i hope you doesn't take any offense because i know how hard it must be to code a game. -your truly kageyoshi

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2021
As a pokemon professor i inspect every new updates, thats part of my job. i can assure you my friends.. This update is the most broken rise has seen yet. shall we get to it?
Glitches
Para-looping: paralooping is paralysing over and over to a point where your pokemon cant actually do anything. this is also known as ''Para-reset''
to this day this was only possible in pvp battle, now i got para-looped by two fricking togedemaru. oh there also a freeze variant, which although rare seem to be a thing snom like to do, if more than 2 snom hit you with powder snow, you'il get frozen imediatly, and so if 3 or more keep powder snowing you you're... doomed.
Carr The troll npc: Car is a npc in Home town (0,0) which is suposed to give you a catch, joke on us he doesn't. he say here a quest ''catch 20'' but it doesnt say WHAT i need to catch. not only that if we check the quest pannel given to us in game. it say i have Zero quests on it. that's some ghost trick right here. oh and its not just carr there a npc called Red who do worse! it say 'do u want a quest'' and he repeat that over and over unless you say no thanks you! its crazy
''it was innefective although it was actually not innefective''' glitch: some moves like wrap, make the game say ''it was innefective'' although they actually still land. for example my volcarona was affected by wrap while the game actually say ''it was innefective'' this occur more often than it could but it is not ALWAY happening. still its a thing.
'Wall clipping.
You can also clip throught the wall in the lab in 0,0 if you clip at a certain angle in a certain case... AND ONLY on the left side which is very weird.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i will add more to this once i complete my research, all of those glitches were found within, 2 minutes in the game. i hope you doesn't take any offense because i know how hard it must be to code a game. -your truly kageyoshi
Carr's quest is to kill 20 starly @blakeisapotter discovered that

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
Glitches
'Wall clipping.
  1. Isn't is logical that if multiple pokemon attack you, the higher is the chance to get caught up in the secondary effects?
  2. We're aware of the issues with quests, we need to give brad time to work on them and put in the fixes.
  3. The "ineffective" notification popup in specific cases, like when there's immunity. For example, ghost vs normal - both are immune to each other, ground vs flying - using a ground type attack will say it is ineffective. Another example is using false swipe. When hp of target falls to 1 HP, it will show the false swipe is ineffective. Its working totally fine afaik, if you observe it carefully

Jun 3, 2020
  1. Isn't is logical that if multiple pokemon attack you, the higher is the chance to get caught up in the secondary effects?
  2. We're aware of the issues with quests, we need to give brad time to work on them and put in the fixes.
  3. The "ineffective" notification popup in specific cases, like when there's immunity. For example, ghost vs normal - both are immune to each other, ground vs flying - using a ground type attack will say it is ineffective. Another example is using false swipe. When hp of target falls to 1 HP, it will show the false swipe is ineffective. Its working totally fine afaik, if you observe it carefully
Is it known that the quest list itself may be broken? I had a few quests before the update, and have picked up a few from NPCs since but my list says: 1614864142196.png

Top Bottom