Closed The Soviet Union is Recruiting Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2020
dreamstime_xxl_12005344-1200x960.jpg
Hello! This is a new guild known as the Soviet Union.
In this guild, members can expect the following:

Regular Promotions, Cash handouts, A guild tag that looks like: [USSR], and so much more!
As of now there are no requirements to join our wonderful guild. HOWEVER, there are rules and breaking said rules will not be tolereated. Most are related to Rise Rules, which you should be following in the first place.
Rules:

1. Promotions are given when a player does something worthy, and thus don't spam asking for promotions.
2. If you are seen harrassing another guild member, or any other player and are caught, you will be kicked from the guild permanently.

More will be added later but for now, that is all from me. I hope to see you there. :)

xXLegacyWolfXx

Feb 28, 2020
Hello Everyone! As you may have noticed, I have been permed banned from rise but worry not, because as of now I have continued to play on a new account that you may have met by now, @HyperDrive. This guild is being reborn once more, and the same rules apply so be nice, and I hope to see you out there! Slav'sya Otechesvo!

HyperDrive

Feb 20, 2022
^^^^^^^
Yes, we have continued our operations, and if you would like to join then make a reply on this thread or message me in-game. As long as you are an active player and treat everyone with respect, you will maintain a membership in the Soviet Union[USSR], or even get a promotion.

Oct 12, 2022
^^^^^^^
Yes, we have continued our operations, and if you would like to join then make a reply on this thread or message me in-game. As long as you are an active player and treat everyone with respect, you will maintain a membership in the Soviet Union[USSR], or even get a promotion.
Can I join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom