theory game

Mar 4, 2020
In this thread just do theory about other players and talk about theories. do not post serious theories about someone here because it may insult someone. just do joke theories

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2020
theory (joke) about mike
do not take this seriously
Everyone knows that mike is a admin but i noticed that other admins have pro pokemon unlike mike. Mike is just a mod but have red nickname. Mike have red nickname because other admins that are devs can say that mike is admin but is not dev and that he is not helping. If there will be problem in server admins can say that its mike fault because he is not helping. mike banned chefmike but chefmike is not gone. chefmike is just brad alt account. chefmike is trying to make mike suffer.

Mar 27, 2020
guys, if you didn't know mustard has a dead Pokemon which losing that Pokemon lead to his down fall from champion, i want you guys to guess what that pokemon is, and give me your reasoning for it! Good luck!

Mar 4, 2020
another theory about mike:
do not take this seriously. this is just a joke.
word "mike" have "i". "i" is pronounced like "eye". illuminati have a eye. mike is illuminati. lol

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2020
theory about chaitugss, groot, mike
this is just a joke. dont take this seriously.
In my previous theories i said that mike have two personalites.In this theory i will be talking about alien trying to be mike. Mike was not banning for no reason but now people says that mike banned people who said that mike is a impostor. speculation: aliens kidnapped mike and one disguised as him. Alien disguised as him to take his job. Mike tried to escape and turned on time machine and got back in time but without memories and his nickname is now "chaitugss". There are similarities between chaitugss (groot) and chefmike (mike). Chaitugss have two personalities like mike. Groot is saying that he is not chaitugss but there is a lot of proof that he is chaitugss for example messages that chaitugss write in forums are groot messages now. . I might add something to this theory later.

Jan 25, 2020
theory about chaitugss, groot, mike
this is just a joke. dont take this seriously.
In my previous theories i said that mike have two personalites.In this theory i will be talking about alien trying to be mike. Mike was not banning for no reason but now people says that mike banned people who said that mike is a impostor. speculation: aliens kidnapped mike and one disguised as him. Alien disguised as him to take his job. Mike tried to escape and turned on time machine and got back in time but without memories and his nickname is now "chaitugss". There are similarities between chaitugss (groot) and chefmike (mike). Chaitugss have two personalities like mike. Groot is saying that he is not chaitugss but there is a lot of proof that he is chaitugss for example messages that chaitugss write in forums are groot messages now. . I might add something to this theory later.
So mike is Groot,Chef mike is Chaitguss,groot is Chef mike and chaitguss is Groot?

Top Bottom