Toggle Trades on/off

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
probably, people only in your friendlist can trade with you? that would be more feasible i feel since you can choose who to add and who not to

pritamgadget

Staff member
Jan 15, 2020
Alola
probably, people only in your friendlist can trade with you? that would be more feasible i feel since you can choose who to add and who not to
Nah, adding every person u trade or sell stuff to then removing them again would just be another hassle.

But as Valour said, it would be nice if there was an option to toggle on and off trade.

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
y remove them? the ppl u add wudn't spam trade requests i think

toggle off would disable it for everyone...not just those spamming requests

Last edited:

pritamgadget

Staff member
Jan 15, 2020
Alola
y remove them? the ppl u add wudn't spam trade requests i think

toggle off would disable it for everyone...not just those spamming requests
Remove them because people stalk coords. Also don't see a point of filling up friend list with people you dont want in your friend list.

Disabling everyone is the whole point. If someone makes a trade deal, they can simply turn on trade.

Last edited:

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
Remove them because people stalk coords. Also don't see a point of filling up friend list with people you dont want in your friend list.

Disabling everyone is the whole point. If someone makes a trade deal, they can simply turn on trade.
Oh okay, i thought issue was with only those spamming trade requests which is what valour's statement says :)

Top Bottom