Trade Center Suggestion

I've seen that many people are not able to trade their pokes fairly.....i mean with the pokes which they wish to trade and they have a fair trade for rare ones too..
so i've come up with a suggestion to make a TRADE CENTER
Its where we can keep the pokes we wish to trade and also make it visible that what they wanna in return.....so that interested people will contact through pm and it'll be easy for trade too..

just add the poke which u wanna trade
then add the thing which u want in return [pokemon,money,stones,etc...]
and done...

and also, server spawns and box pokemon cannot be requested or posted for trade in this ......also there should be a limit of money depending on the type and rarity of the pokemon

hope u like it.....

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
I like the first part but couldnt get the part where you said server spawns and box pokemons are not requested. Because there are some people who don't even know what box pokemon is. However, first part is too good suggestion and i agree with that and lots of people suggested this before and they didn't reply.

I like the first part but couldnt get the part where you said server spawns and box pokemons are not requested. Because there are some people who don't even know what box pokemon is. However, first part is too good suggestion and i agree with that and lots of people suggested this before and they didn't reply.
i said that pokemon which are spawned by the server the pokemon which are obtained through boxes like ....what if someone wants a beldum or metagross or gible? then players would get the poke easily which have to be caught with effort

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
But some people dont even know that beldum is box pokemon and which pokemons are only obtainable in spawn like me. I didn't know that beldum is only obtainable from box.

Top Bottom