trolling items and other ideas

Mar 19, 2019
as a reward for holding a gym, you should give us snowballs to throw at people, where they freeze and stay in one place for like 1 minute or if you can't throw it at them by clicking their sprite, people can just do /snowball (username), spy cameras where you can tail people for rare pokemon by using the command /view (username) , and a silly string(but we can only use it once every day), where we can spray it at people and their screen goes black for two minutes or if you can't spray them by click their sprite, people can just do /spray (username). and I would like to suggest adding hidden treasure chests with 2 mil coins and a legend of ones choice, but it'll be like a dungeon with of course a secret entrance (sort of like a maze but it's a moving maze, so walls shift, and the maze is guarded with traps that we have to get through and are not pokemon allowed. For the traps I was thinking like wild abras teleporting people back. And tyranitars using rock throw to stun and keep people from moving (popping out on all sides like turrets), digletts making holes appear beneath you (you have to spam shift and run to get out), noibats using hurricane (for people half way through the maze to push people into traps) and weezing using smokescreen (when they are farther in the maze) turning the screen black so they don't know which way to go. We have to make some sacrifices for other people to get to the chest etc. You just have to keep running.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2020
Wouldn't that be kinda mean and ruin the game for others :ROFLMAO:. I mean imagine running into a shiny/spawn and then having a black screen because of another player XD. Kinda would lead to a spam in the Report Section

Mar 19, 2019
ooh also checkpoints on my dungeon idea (of course, it's just a suggestion) so abra don't teleport people all the way back just to the last check point :p

Feb 28, 2020
same ngl would be kinda fun but i also agreee with oreo a request like that is kinda over-doing it and would be hard if not impossible to convince them to add such an idea

Top Bottom