Vanishing Item Glitch.

KageYoshi

Oct 11, 2018
pokegamingparadise.createaforum.com
Hello, It is Kageyoshi, Me and my ''detectives'' have discovered a glitch, As the title say, Some items tend to disapear if we give the said items, for a pokemon to hold. example my big root disapeared, and once i received another big root, it was back, and it's still there, Then me and my detective tried the ''trade-then-equip'' again, and it occured yet, another time, it even randomly happend to goomy, on her shiny leafeon, we gave her a big root out of generosity And she said ''um guys, my big root disapeared'' once we gave her another root, it appeared once again, and we took the bonus root back, so far she still has her root, Drsmeat did not have any problems, why? because he found the root himself. what do this mean? Simply, Trading roots and then giving those roots as held item for a pokemon (So that we can increase draining moves healing) Might trigger something in the code, it is something i know pretty well, i call those a ''lock-glitch'' because the item in question disapeared from the held item square, and inventory, it also couldn't be interacted with, until it reapeared from trading another root, and i assume you know already, but every trades a game is SUPOSED to check for the items you traded, throught your inventory, so that it can display how many you've got (1 10 30 etc) well here why's it's a lock glitch, afterall it become invisible and cannot be interacted with in any ways, but trading another root force the game to check for how many we have, since we ''technically'' still have the root, it then display the second root again,it only occured with traded roots, so far it might be dangerous, because it also happen with oval stones, and i assume Any held items, and so far i don't think we can recover the items the same way, everytimes... So welL! Sorry for such a long message, i wish you luck if you intend on fixing this, So you're welcome! -detective team rise

Oct 24, 2019
I agree u kageyoshi as my master ball also disappeared from my bag although I didn't use /TRD it. I lost my 100k

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
i've noticed that sometimes the items don't "disappear" but are rendered invisible when given to a pokemon to hold, showing as nothing being held on the pokemon's profile. equipping a new item will send the previously-held item to the bag.

KageYoshi

Oct 11, 2018
pokegamingparadise.createaforum.com
Actually it cannot be interacted with at all, not even with another item, however getting another of that item will reload the code and render the item again. an good example is the big root, it disapeared (Or atleast stopped rendering) and once i got another big root, the first one rendered again, simply because the game reloaded its code, and thus Temporarly fixed the glitch, however it can re-trigger anytime atleast from what I've seen so far.

Top Bottom