Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2020
Username: Razorslash14
Ban Type: I do not know
Why do you think you where banned: What is this??? i don't understand anything first i got banned because of some idiot now again is it like a routine or something to ban me!!!!!!!!!!!!! either you have mistaken me for someone else or it's is partiality just because i was gone for 2 days i got banned what the heck is happening seriously i am saying i don't want to get unbanned but i want to find out who did this it is so not fair atleast ask twice before you ban someone i actually like this game but if it keeps me for something i have not done then i should say it is bad like so bad really really bad.everyone secure your accounts someone is doing all this SH*T stealing peoples accounts and getting them banned i know one thing it is the same guys doing all this
Who banned you: how am i supposed to know?
Why should you be unbanned: i don't want to be banned for no reason this is so
ridiculous. chefbro you can ban me forever if i did it but i did not do it find the guy who did this thing and ban him i changed my stupid password i made it almost so lengthy that you can not type without help of google now if this guy hacks he is a real INTERHACKER now i don't know what to do to secure my account
Have you been banned before: yes! same issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 6, 2020
and also what did was scammed I do not know who is joe I know dragonfire and blabber they are my friends they gave me pokemon and helped me I have never even met joe rather than seeing him in global chats

Jun 6, 2020
I tried to log into the game but it never showed anything except a black screen so I stopped playing and thought I will play during the summer holidays but today our school network had some problem so they could not conduct online classes so it was a free day I was feeling bored after doing all my school work and wanted to play this game I am able to log in but I can not play I do not know what is happening

Jun 6, 2020
Even if we assume your claim is true, all of our accounts are secure and yours is not which means the problem is on your end and you are responsible for it, not us. You've been given a second chance which you didn't take to long to waste.

I didn't do it and also I did nnot waste my second chance [ I DON'T KNOW WHOM TO BLAME] it is not my fault for sure I will show you my password length if you like to see it and try figuring it out in your whole lifetime if you try you wont get it so how is it my fault

ChefMike

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Johto
why would someone who could get into any account be using yours instead of someone with higher access priviledges?
this is basically the same ban appeal claiming it wasnt you as the last ban appeal that was made, which after unbanning you lasted less than a day before you repeated the original offence.
I'm as unconvinced as chaitugss.

Jun 6, 2020
i do not know i tried my best to secure my account if i be honest i am not banned it is just the thing that i can not access the game it just shows a blank screen i can see people chatting but then after some minutes it show log back in as Razorslash14 then it does not allow me to play i really like this i have not done anything that will get me banned and i do not know what happened i do not know what was scamed i did not type all those things i would not do it to Dragonfire123 to be honest he helped if you ask people who know me i would not badmouth any of my friends or people who help me now i do not have anything to prove my innocence all i can say is i did not do it and please unban me now just because of this incident i bought a anti virus card and i installed it in my computer now no one can access or hack my passwords if now i do not get unbanned the i have nothing to say extra i told everything i should tell you guys just how i said above i do not have anything to prove my innocence i do not have screenshots i do not have any video proofs i am not good at arguing so if i do not get unbaned then i might just stop appealing because now it is a stupid atmosphere everywhere i feel booooooooooooooooord i loved this game because of it's cool graphics and the screen catching features but if the game does not want me to play fine then bye

I AM SORY JOE I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THIS TIME BUT I AM STILL SORY FOR SCAMING SOMETHING FROM YOU [EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT DO IT]
I AM SORY DRAGONFIRE FOR CALLING YOU STUPID,FOOL [EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT DO IT]
I AM SORY BLABBER FOR TRYING TO GIVE YOU WHAT I SCAMED AND TRAPPING YOU WITH ME [EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT DO IT]
I AM SORY TO EVERYONE IF I DID ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU PEOPLE 2 [EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT DO IT]

Jun 6, 2020
please guys unban i have not done anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fine go ahead do your ban **** THIS GAME SUCKS IT IS PURE **** PURE **** I THINK THERE ARE OTHER GOOD GAMES I CAN PLAY SO BYE IDIOTS

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom