Whats you best rise story?

recperoburst

Jan 16, 2021
Pokemon Rise
Anyway my real story, I started playing rise at 9/10/21 and i picked charmander. Then i saw a old man thats called Prof. Aspen. He told me to catch 3 pokemon then I caught a zigzagoon, whismur, and a spearow. I talked to Prof Aspen again and he used teleport and teleported me to 0,0. Then 30mins later, my charmander evolved into a charmeleon then i challenged dirk and i won. Then i challenged brock the rock type gym leader. I also won. Now i wanted to go to my house :/
lol

Dec 25, 2021
Random Place
Anyway my real story, I started playing rise at 9/10/21 and i picked charmander. Then i saw a old man thats called Prof. Aspen. He told me to catch 3 pokemon then I caught a zigzagoon, whismur, and a spearow. I talked to Prof Aspen again and he used teleport and teleported me to 0,0. Then 30mins later, my charmander evolved into a charmeleon then i challenged dirk and i won. Then i challenged brock the rock type gym leader. I also won. Now i wanted to go to my house :/
funny

Oct 24, 2020
i realized that the way i have been making jokes and ban appeals are not what they should be
so i made one that i actually did not do anything funny with and then glitch just did not get that i was in a fit of rage when i posted that if they banned me they should ban everyone in my guild and that wasnt even supposed to be a ban appeal they just made accusations and they are now using that against me to perma ban me welp i guess i can keep check and interact with everyone here... heh being perma banned may not be as bad as i thought just as my signature says

just have fun in whatever you do
sincerely, rondon360

Nov 14, 2021
HI, I am Bludstream aka Blud aka bundy u guys might know me by all of my names. So this is my story,
It was May of 2021 when i decided to not work for a bit. I resigned from the hospital i was working in. (Because of Covid-19 my parents said it was safe to not work for a bit) it was that time when i had to sit at home and not go anywhere (aka curfew) weeks passed weeks became months I felt lonely and bored me and my dog just sitting on the couch lazily. my small brother told me to play some "web games" i searched for pokemon games first (my favorite anime was pokemon) i stumbled across pkmn planet and showdown the unova rpg everything is there but it was boring as hell. there was this website its title was "Top 10 fun to play pokemon website games" (or smth) and then there was pokemon rise I also did not have my Nintendo at that time. ok, les get to rise what i did there mostly scams I've scammed a sh gible a dragonaire and a lot more (i frgt) i got banned for scamming and the sh gible i soled for a mil :p people do mistakes eh? then me asking iplay for leggies, getting banned for scamming and a great thing i did is that i made lots of friends from different countries who share different experience's but one friend i tried to find was a boy/girl from Australia (where im from) i achieved that 2 months ago when silver zephyr aka lord valour reavealed where his from to me this is just a brief story if i try to explain the whole thing I might as well make a book :D
Blud

Mar 2, 2022
Hi, I am FoxGirl and this is my story,
I started at the end of Februrary 2022.Our school had to start online schooling because of Covid-19, I started to stay home because my friends usually stay home so I would just play on my ipad and computer on zoom during class. When I got bored of it, I started looking for Pokemon games because I like Pokemon:p When I was looking, I found Pokemon Rise so I went to check it out and that's how my first day went lol. On the first day ,I chose a Popplio as my partner and someone called suppressed gave me some free Pokemon, and then after that, I was invited to the guild Clan Centurio and that was the end of my first day in Pokemon Rise.:D:sneaky:
FoxGirl

1646555891414.jpeg 1646555924086.jpeg

Nov 14, 2021
I started at the end of Februrary 2022.Our school had to start online schooling because of Covid-19, I started to stay home because my friends usually stay home so I would just play on my ipad and computer on zoom during class. When I got bored of it, I started looking for Pokemon games because I like Pokemon:p When I was looking, I found Pokemon Rise so I went to check it out and that's how my first day went lol. On the first day ,I chose a Popplio as my partner and someone called suppressed gave me some free Pokemon, and then after that, I was invited to the guild Clan Centurio and that was the end of my first day in Pokemon Rise.:D:sneaky:
FoxGirl

View attachment 3843 View attachment 3844
FoxGirl

View attachment 3843 View attachment 3844
cool

Top Bottom