Search results

1. V

Closed Problematic Play on Mobile Device

I been trying out this game on different browsers - Opera, MS Edge and Google Chrome. I find that it is really in need of a new web design, for the small screen(phones/ tablets) Problems I found across all browsers I tested: 1) The icons(Player bag, Gold Store e.g.) lining the upper right edge...
  2. V

Guild Leader Reinstallment[REJECTED]

Guild Name: Wolves of Johto Guild Tag: WOLF Current Leader: There is no leader! New Candidate Leader: Vergeboard Reasoning: I am the only member, there is no leader or officers. I want to bring back this guild from the ashes, please let me do so.
  3. V

Something is wrong with Ribombee(Animation)

I am sure the sideway animations are fine but look at the front/back animation. Could anyone fix this, is just sad that Ribombee is moving like this! Please?
  4. V

POKEMON NATURE CHANGED WITHOUT WARNING

This is darn upsetting! All of my pokemon got their nature changed without warning! Noone in chat is able to explain or provide me a solution to this problem! Right now, I need to know: 1) Is there a way to change nature of my older pokemons? 2) Will this happen again anytime, in the future...
  5. V

Closed Request for new items, in the Pokemarts <

Hello to you all, hope you all have a good time, playing.... I want more items to be available in the pokemarts, to make the game more fun and interesting thus, this is my request to the game development team; 1) Add Technical Machine(TMs) > Sludge Wave It is a good AOE damaging move but it can...
  6. V

[No Deal] Looking for Skiddo/ Gogoat

Heya, is me again. This time I need a Skiddo/ Gogoat. If you have one, PM me in the game right away~ Before you do, take note of the following: 1) The pokemon's nature must hinders only the SATK/ DEF/ SPD stats (Neutral natures are acceptable!) 2) The IV total of the pokemon must be above 60%...
  7. V

Solved More suggestions; What I like to see in year 2019

Hi everyone, guess you all enjoying the game? Here are some suggestions I came up with, some old and some new. Please take a look and I hope a staff can kindly comment on them. Guild owned teleportation system: Allow members of a guild to teleport to towns, where the gym is owned by them. Of...
  8. V

[No Deal] One Whismur with 60+% in IV Total

Hi you all, it seems useless to post such threads but I going to do it anyway. I am looking for a whismur(or any of its evo-family) and it requires; 1) More than 60% in its IV Total(Not 60%) 2) IVs in SATK stat must be higher than 20 3) Its nature must not hinder SATK stat Levels or EVs...
  9. V

Cannot Update Guild Description

Hi all, I am unable to update the guild description of my guild (I have the given permissions -role- of the guild to do so) The "guild Update" button does not work at all! Is there a way to save text in that textarea, that I do not know of? Pls tell. Thanks.
  10. V

Solved Unable to log into game: Today

Hi all, after I input my username and password, the screen goes black. In less that a minute, I was re-directed to the "Continue as [username] OR logout" webpage. I tired to re-login, restart my browser and even restart my computer. Nothing works! Is it that I am BANNED? If so, is it for...
  11. V

[No Deal] Looking for Solrock with 60+% in IV total

Hello everyone, is me again. This time, I am looking for one(or more) Solrock pokemon. The Solrock must: 1) Have a IV total above 60% (Not 60%) 2) Have a netural nature or natures that hinders SATK/SDEF and does not increase those stats! 3) IV in ATK must be at least 20 and IV in DEF must not...
  12. V

Closed Suggestion related to gym system

Hi there everyone, I have some ideas for the unique gym system of this game (Might be bad ideas, warn you!) Power-Ups for loyal Defenders in gym Allow defenders to get boosted stats, health recovery or even shorten cooldown gauge, base on the amount of time the pokemon spent in the gym. For...
  13. V

Solved Black Screen after login

Hi all, I am unable to play, once I login; all I see is just a black screen. Can anyone tell me why?
  14. V

[Closed Deal] Looking for one 60+% chatot

Hi all, I want to have a new chatot in my team, hereby asking anyone who reads this, who could sell me one? The chatot must: 1) have 60+% in its IV total (NOT 60%) 2) at least 20+ in IV, on its SATK or SPEED stats. 3) have a nature that DOES NOT hinder SATK/SPEED or increase ATK. The evs and...
  15. V

Closed Some ideas right off my head!

1) Make the doors of empty houses, inaccessible to players - Prevent characters from repeatingly entering houses when on-track to a spot(after a click) 2) Allow TMs to be used on pokemon without a full moveset - Some pokemons do not have usable attacks in early levels(Thus unable to kill wilds...
Top Bottom