Search results

1. S

Closed money glitch

we were not trying to hide it we were dviding the money so everybody of our frends could have some money of it
  2. S

Closed money glitch

ow i didn´t know he gave it to him but can you not simply let the money disapear and all our items ore something so we can play the game again and if we can hold our pokemon wich we have not cheated we can play the game normaly ps (sorry for the bad englisch its not my first language i have some...
  3. S

Closed money glitch

and they live in the same city jameyboy2002 has nothing to do with it i gave 350 mil to trilerthram that is true and i spend 60 m but jameyboy2002 wasn't even online that day i did'nt gave him money ore something else
  4. S

Closed money glitch

it is ok if you delete our money but we worked hard fore the pokemon and i gave him the money to keep that is true so he would beleve i didn't make a fake picture
  5. S

Closed money glitch

um those are my frends accounts those aren't mine i can't log in on them
  6. S

Closed money glitch

wich 3 accounts i have 3 other accounts but i haven't logt in at it in like 2 years ore something i have i think stijnh1 stijnh2 stijnh3 last one i'm not sure about but i have only logged in with stijnh2 so idk ? was the money high ore something idk? because i didn't do anything with it and can...
  7. S

Closed money glitch

sorry for the bad english
  8. S

Closed money glitch

[details of exploit redacted] i have now like 40 mil money but i am not hacking and i don't want to get band for cheating i'm playing on this account for like 2 years now and i have never cheat so please don't ban my my user name is stijnh1 and my english isn't very wel i have 41 mil on the...
Top Bottom