Greetings, gentle pokefolk

Kazamir

Jun 12, 2021
It's nice to see the community still thriving. My name is Kash, (you can find me on the maps as Kazamir) and I am back and blazing after a promising stint on Rise in Team Plasma during the middle of 2021. During my hiatus the guild I so loyally poured my support into was sadly annulled; so not only am I checking around to see if any old buds are still making appearances, but if any new trainers would like to make my acquaintance. I know I would love to meet new friends and maybe join or start a new guild? I do not play daily, but when I am on I grind for a couple hours each time. My partner pokemon is Malefor the Minior. The last 'specialized' team I held in-guild was identical to Colress', though I no longer specialize in any specific type or strategy. I hold a unshakable love for Minior, Breloom, Girafarig, Haxorus, Zangoose and Houndoom and so they've earned their rightful and respective spots on my team.

Since I have no guild allegiances, I am currently spending my time dawdling around with Malefor trying to 'catch em all.' Come say hi sometime and I'll do the same.

Top Bottom