Hello!

Apr 13, 2023
Hello! I'm VioletDusk, was searching up for some Pokémon MMORPG and found Pokémon Rise (And became one of my favourite.)
I love how it uses a new and differential mechanic instead of the traditional ones like others MMORPG making it more interesting! (And funny imaginary scenarios in my mind like a wild Giant Giratina chasing a poor rookie trainer who've somehow ended up in the distortion world.) (Not sure how it would really happen but it was fun to think about.)

I adore Ice, Fairy, Dragon, Ghost and Flying types and any Pokémon that looks Fox-like, Owl-like, Bear-like and Penguin-like. (Had a mental debate whether to choose Charmander, Piplup, Fennekin or Rowlet since they're my favourite starters.) (Decided to choose Rowlet for when if I find a Decidium Z.)
Also, I'm quite intimidated by the Angry Middnight Lyrcanroc wandering around the town but at the same time it makes me feels kinda tempted to challenge it.

(I might just try.)

Either way, have a Wonderful Day to all of you!

(Come forth! Rowlet and my little army, we shall fight that Lycanroc!)

(Charge!!!)

A few minutes later...

[You have been attacked by a wild Pokémon and fainted.]

"..."

"I'll get back to you next time, mark my words."

Oct 24, 2022
Hello! I'm VioletDusk, was searching up for some Pokémon MMORPG and found Pokémon Rise (And became one of my favourite.)
OP name. Nice to hear that you loved the game (though prolly let by now XD)

(And funny imaginary scenarios in my mind like a wild Giant Giratina chasing a poor rookie trainer who've somehow ended up in the distortion world.) (Not sure how it would really happen but it was fun to think about.)
Wish that happened XDDD.

um yea, (who is gonna tell them there is no z moves in this game????)
Let them dream i guess (sshhhh)

Top Bottom