Paldean Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2022
You should add the Paldean Pokemon to the game, for example Sprigatito, the grass-type starter, and this will be easier than doing the Galar Region because all you need to do is Ctrl-D a Hariyama, change its moves, and change its texture and you have an Iron Hands, do the same with Volcarona to get Iron Moth. Maybe add the rest of the Eeveelutions, like Metaleon, or Toxineon, or Eeveon. Paldean Pokedex

Dec 20, 2022
Yes, but Eeveon is able to Gigantamax and has G-Max Trample as its G-max move. By adding Eeveon in the Galar update, they could avoid having to add Eeveon when adding Hisui or Paldea, or whatever Gen 10 is.
Update: The G-Max move for Eeveon is G-Max Evoblast

Last edited:

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
It'll attract less attention from Nintendo lawyers if we're a gen behind, so now scarlet and violet are out, hopefully more galarian pokémon will be introduced into the wild.

as for the eeveelutions you mentioned, those are all fakemon, so I doubt we'll be seeing any of those.

Sep 12, 2021
It'll attract less attention from Nintendo lawyers if we're a gen behind, so now scarlet and violet are out, hopefully more galarian pokémon will be introduced into the wild.

as for the eeveelutions you mentioned, those are all fakemon, so I doubt we'll be seeing any of those.
ohh cmon bro.
that idea was cool

Nov 26, 2022

Uh mike how do u set up a Vote on ur own thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom