1. BoomBoxBen

Closed [Official] [TOURNAMENT ENDED] April Battle Tournament

till 20 march but you will be in waitlist
  2. BoomBoxBen

Pokemon Rise Lore!!

its a state located in india
  3. BoomBoxBen

Pokemon Rise Lore!!

the thing is a real helper it tough me hindi and english but i am a malayali
  4. BoomBoxBen

Pokemon Rise Lore!!

the duolingo should be a pokemon
  5. BoomBoxBen

cant get into the game

the server is down that is all it will be fixed soon
  6. BoomBoxBen

the way pokemon rise was first seen by my eyes

as a fan of pokemon i know every pokemon but not paldea pokemon as they are new.The way i found rise is when i got bored i usually played the free pokemon games like in emulator games where you can play pokemon fire red and leaf green to pokemon black and white two well i loved to play them but...
  7. BoomBoxBen

cant get into the game

me too :(
  8. BoomBoxBen

Shoppppppp

and level 29 :)
  9. BoomBoxBen

Shoppppppp

you have heliopile i will buy it for 40k and should me green nice states thats all
  10. BoomBoxBen

Slot Machine

gambling huh nice children will love that i am sure [guys dont forget below 18 kids also play this game and showing this is a risk for them you will give a bad name for pokemon rise]
  11. BoomBoxBen

Bounty Hunter Eevee

i guess he stoped working
  12. BoomBoxBen

someone abuse me

he is abusing me like crazy i am just 13 year old
  13. BoomBoxBen

someone abuse me

14. BoomBoxBen

someone abuse me

i am hacked and he is in my name tag that my sussy powers are awakening that is not texted by he is telling i have a husband and another dirty stuff for real that guy is abusing me here is the proof
  15. BoomBoxBen

Hotkey for Pokeballs

well the game is generally all mouse no keyborads moving catching ect and moving with mouse clicks makes it difficult for me to move my avatar because i am common with keybord not mouse sometimes i misclick and go somewhere eles than the place i wanted
Top Bottom