2. crunchymilk

gulpin

gulpin
  3. crunchymilk

bro what.

bro what.
  4. crunchymilk

proof pokemon IS NOT AN ANIME

pokemon is and always has been an anime you bastard. how dare you say otherwise
  5. crunchymilk

Continue the story

a grass type pokemon breaks into woopers home
  6. crunchymilk

Continue the story

but now everyone wooper loves has been reduced to atoms and are now gone leaving wooper depressed and spiral into unhealthy eating habits making wooper morbidly obese which makes wooper lack confidence in how wooper looks making him eat more food making him more obese. Soon wooper becomes so...
  7. crunchymilk

Continue the story

A thermonuclear bomb goes off
  8. crunchymilk

UPA!

artist is @sowasowart on twitter btw!
  9. crunchymilk

UPA!

This art isn't mine but i just wanted to say this is absolutely amazing and i want to share this with you all
  10. crunchymilk

bugged tile

i wonder what the background is behind that tab
  11. crunchymilk

Add swampertite

they need to make the stats of it the mega stone sprite and also mega swampert sprite
  12. crunchymilk

Wooper

13. crunchymilk

trading items

Instead of trading only six of one item it would be nice for there to be a feature where you can choose how much of an item you want to trade at a time, so you wont have to keep sending trades over and over
  14. crunchymilk

Shiny Charm

yes but if other trainers are around you whats the point they will just take the catch
  15. crunchymilk

Shiny Charm

shiny charm isnt gonna work, they way you get the shiny charm is completing the pokedex and on rise there is a lot of pokemon that are box only and some that are even spawn only making it a very hard to complete the pokedex
Top Bottom