Recent content by DaTbAnGkId7

1. D

I found a Bug

Bro is is so funny Do u not understand what a clan is the clan is Called YNM and the fact that u think I’m lying is priceless they have a YouTube channel YNM_Cypher and YNM_CRUNCH YNM Stands for Your No Match And they are Ranked 3rd out of millions in one of the best mobile and PC competition...
  2. D

I found a Bug

OMG that accounts not mine that is my friends account him and my other friend are in a clan for other games I’m a whole entire different human being
  3. D

I found a Bug

Also there is a way to start of with lots of money all u need to do is make a new account and catch all the Pokémon u want in the starter area because the guy gives you 10 poke balls every time u run out just keep going back for more and then catch as much as u want and sell them depending on...
  4. D

I found a Bug

I did and they banned me i also asked on of the administration lol i know that was dumb of me but hey just wanted to have a little bost in the game
  5. D

I found a Bug

So can u please unbanned be I’ve been waiting so patience as u said but nothing has been happening
  6. D

I found a Bug

I just want to get unbanned and be able to chat and trade because when u get banned u cant do any of that
  7. D

I found a Bug

And that was last week XD XD XD
  8. D

I found a Bug

I got banned because i asked for money
  9. D

I found a Bug

This game gives more bans then fortnite XD actually then any other game
  10. D

I found a Bug

Did u try laptop or pc
  11. D

I found a Bug

I also logged in on a different browser and i was able to play on my so called ban account but it was to laggy so I don’t use that browser
  12. D

I found a Bug

Yes i was
  13. D

I found a Bug

I was able to log in on my lap top with no problem so I don’t understand
  14. D

I found a Bug

My gmail is juliorivera11102@gmail.com
  15. D

I found a Bug

My user Name is DaTbAnGkId7 and when i try to log in it keeps bringing me back to the continue playing screen every time I Don’t know why i was wondering if u do
Top Bottom