Recent content by HUSKYLOVER

1. HUSKYLOVER

kawaii☆world guild recruitment!! 🌸 (updated post!)

hi i just wanted to tell you why i have not played in a while long story short i got shot when walking my dog i now have a bullet in my chest and arm. but im almost fully recoverd
  2. HUSKYLOVER

i sumbited yay i hope i get picked
  3. HUSKYLOVER

ok i will tell softkitty
  4. HUSKYLOVER

softkitty i have some plp who want to join but i dont know when u will be on i have not seen u on latly so here r there usrenames DumbCrash,Nuzlock281,TrainerKennnn06,imsukk they want to join 3 plp let me know when u r gona get on so i can help to get more plp. also i have notticed that the...
  5. HUSKYLOVER

Shoppppppp

r buying pokes or selling pokes if u r buying pokes i can help ruuuuu
  6. HUSKYLOVER

softkitty 💫

ok i like eevees to
  7. HUSKYLOVER

Closed kawaii world guild cute pokemon catching contest !! (ended!!)

Nice artwork next time im gona join as well in the contest :)
  8. HUSKYLOVER

charzard stuck in the 1 gym roof and more bugs

i was just walking around and this charzard is in the gym roof i just see his bottem half just chiling in the roof any idea why this is happend this is like the secend time its happend and also mudbray r in the lava i dont think this is normal is it? any time i put pokemon to defend my gym this...
  9. HUSKYLOVER

Closed cheaper pokeball

can u guys ples make the ultra ball a liltle cheaper in the games the ultra balls are 800 not 1,200 with it being so much money its hard to get in bulk at the begining of the game with out haveing to pay 60,00 for 50 balls i just think that i sud throw this out there.
  10. HUSKYLOVER

Hotkey for Pokeballs

i agree it would help to be able to push e or some other key to equip a pokeball
  11. HUSKYLOVER

New pokemon

well mainley ones from arces
  12. HUSKYLOVER

New pokemon

if you guys can add the new pokemon from scarlet and violet and leagends arces it wud be nice to have new pokemon
Top Bottom