Recent content by Hybrid8

1. Hybrid8

Alpha Pokemon

Not very plausible. Would have to make all new sprites for everything which doesn’t sound like much, but consider it’s 900+ pokemon at almost 16 different angles. Idea was already suggested and shot down.
  2. Hybrid8

Trades

Trading volcanion, dragonite, ditto, yellow iv growlith Trading only no cash offers. Reply here or pm to make an offer. I will respond on my own time so don’t get mad if I take a week to reply.
  3. Hybrid8

Tepig quest

Did you catch the tepig before starting the quest or trade it from another account?
  4. Hybrid8

Pokemon Cash Value

The point is to make players have less money to boost its value
  5. Hybrid8

Pokemon Cash Value

I like the idea, seems simple enough. Encourages exploration for newer players and experienced players will contribute to rise economy.
  6. Hybrid8

Friend List Bug

Npc
  7. Hybrid8

Pokemon outbreaks

My idea is that maybe once a month a tile has only one pokemon species spawn on it. Could be any pokemon, saf, box, wild, gen 8. Maybe could be like a server spawn where it tells you N E S W and you have to find it. (Maybe increased shiny odds but only a suggestion, it is easier to hunt a single...
  8. Hybrid8

Repels

Make repel an item that prevents pokemon from fainting you or makes them stay away from you for maybe 10-20 minutes, could be bought in item shop.
  9. Hybrid8

Trade window

Maybe a box access when trading instead of just your party. And when you hover over items their name shows so when you trade tms you know what you are giving.
  10. Hybrid8

Negative money

I somehow have negative money. I didn't know this was possible. I think this happened during the lag. I did a trade, and something must have happened. Is there anyway you guys can help fix or figure out what happened? :(
  11. Hybrid8

Maybe this is a problem

This happens after reloading
  12. Hybrid8

Slot Machine

Gambling I like it
  13. Hybrid8

Bank+ATMS

We all hate banking in real life why put it in a children’s game
  14. Hybrid8

Continue the story

Wooper 1 and 2 spend all their money on the lottery.
Top Bottom