Recent content by NINJAJA

1. N

there should be a sprint button

I suggest having a sprint button for mobile players and for players who's shift button doesnt rly work like mine aswell. i also suggest a compass on the map, to help players,when clicked. any suggestions tell or other things tell
  2. N

Closed teleport bug

all u need to do is type /faint in chat if ur ever in a glitch like that where ur stuck next to npc
  3. N

Ideas For Tourney Pls check

I have idea for tourneys. Tourney Arena Has npc that tells you u if u want to join or create a tourney or support a tourney. A sign that tells you what tourneys are coming up. My idea for a tourney hall was that when u enter there is an Npc and a sign. When u click on the sign it shows what...
  4. N

i lost bidoof tourney and many did. there will always be a next time and wish gl to those who lost

i lost bidoof tourney and many did. there will always be a next time and wish gl to those who lost
  5. N

im banned >.> idk y .... Happy new year btw, hope u guys have a great start to this year and...

im banned >.> idk y .... Happy new year btw, hope u guys have a great start to this year and have a great ending to :D
  6. N

Closed NOIVERN TOURNAMENT

after 4 people are determined winner then i let them battle each other after that is the finall battle
  7. N

i already had dersen and shake that bass battle and dersen won so i need another pair to be online so that we can determine another winner
  8. N

hmm fine only lvl 100 alowed
  9. N

there is none watch out tho others noiverns can be higher level than yours
  10. N

no there is no max level i accidently made the date november 28 i meant to do the 29th bcs itll be monday here sry bout that
  11. N

Hello people unfortunatly i have an appointment on the 26 So for those who wna join same time at November 28 reply if u have any questions
  12. N

Hellloooo for im doing last calls for this noivern tourney pls reply to join
  13. N

Hall of Skems

prof tried to trade me -345 for a magikarp >:( big skemmar
  14. N

Hall of Skems

solgaleo for zekrom :unsure:
  15. N

dont just think about what coudve been avoided take in acount of ur mistakes and learn from them...

dont just think about what coudve been avoided take in acount of ur mistakes and learn from them then so on ur journey of life you can avoid what can be avoided and u will gain :)
Top Bottom