Recent content by PY15208

1. P

Closed Pokemon Profile nos.

Hey Groot....I am not saying this is an issue... I am saying it as a suggestion...But of course, you can't deny it really gets frustrating sometimes.
  2. P

Closed Pokemon Profile nos.

So whenever we want to trade a pokemon and post the ID nos. or whatever you call it, if the pokemon is not on the active 6 pokes the nos. just post like normal nos. and not unique ID nos.... This is so frustrating...Plz fix this....
  3. P

Closed Pokes attacking themselves

Hey so i recently visited the move tutor. i got my riolu learnt focus punch. and my arcanian outrage but when they are using the moves they often do damage to themselves and faint.
  4. P

Closed Path to 14,3

Hello. So I was just trying to get inside Jadercrest town 14,3. But there's just no way.
  5. P

Dusk Lycanroc

Hello. So i just caught a rockruff and I am planning to evolve it. I saw the time bar as day and night so that's obvious for midday lycanroc and midnight lycanroc. But how do I know the time if I want to evolve my rockruff into a dusk lycanroc.
  6. P

Closed Cannot trade starter pokemon

oh ok thnx.... btw its not like I was trying to trade them with a fake account... its my friend's account he needed some money so I said give me ur Bulbasaur and I will give 50k as a starter one.... i just didnt knew you could not trade starter pokemon...
  7. P

And yes the caterpies were able to be traded but the bulbasaur won't go get traded.
  8. P

So I just started my journey with a bulbasaur I caught three caterpies and then I wnated to trade my bulbasaur with a player but I couldn't. I tried to click it many times but it just wouldn't go in trade slot.... Plz help
Top Bottom